Editorials
On The Prosecutor's Proposal • Jul 30, 2026
Title The Prosecutor's Proposal
I’m only on episode 5 so far, but had to comment that so far this is the most inept police force and prosecutors team I’ve ever seen! 🤣
7 1
Replying to citylights • Jul 5, 2026
Title Deep In
does anyone know why chinese bls (that aren't even broadcasted in China, like this one) still use voice actor…
I was about to watch this after seeing all the hype, but even though I only read the subs (English only speaker) the dubbing is so awful that I find it really difficult to watch.
1 1
Replying to kyujin25 • Apr 13, 2026
Title Tengu's Kitchen Season 2
Season 3 please
Season 3 has just been announced. No specific air date, just Autumn (Fall) 2026.
1 0
On Gohan • Apr 7, 2026
Title Gohan Spoiler
Keep having a long and healthy life, Gohan-Brownie-Hima 😭🐶🙏
7 0
On His Man Season 4 • Jan 23, 2026
Title His Man Season 4
4th season (well, 5th kind of) and the participants still don’t realise how difficult it is to identify people on the phone calls, unless it’s the person you share a room with or they reference a specific identifying event between themselves.
0 0
Replying to LueurArcane • Jan 9, 2026
Title Before Divorce
where can i watch with eng sub?
GagaooLala will have it from Jan 27th.
1 1
On Are You Sure?! Season 2 • Dec 25, 2025
Title Are You Sure?! Season 2
I always laugh at the half-hearted blurring of brand names. Is their blur set to 1% 😆
2 1
On Are You Sure?! Season 2 • Dec 19, 2025
Title Are You Sure?! Season 2 Spoiler
The swan!! 😂
1 0
Replying to Moonlight • Nov 7, 2025
Title Your Divorce Is Served!
I think they have to remove the tag as gay relationship. As they dealing their profession is good but there is…
What an absolutely ridiculous thing to say.
23 0
FKA REY • May 8, 2025
Review The Red Envelope
I just moved here (TH) and was really pleased to see it with English subs!
1 0
On Secrets Happened on the Litchi Island • Apr 9, 2025
Title Secrets Happened on the Litchi Island
Seems like some additional short episodes are being added, 13 in total it looks like. First one now available.
7 1
On Tengu's Kitchen Season 2 • Dec 12, 2024
Title Tengu's Kitchen Season 2
Loved season one and the first two episodes of season two. Hope the rest of the episodes get subbed, or that Netflix add the show to regions outside of Japan. I have my VPN at the ready!
6 0
On Monster Next Door • Oct 8, 2024
Title Monster Next Door
I’m only two episodes in and all I can think about is that poor turtle in that tiny tank always trying to escape, which is 100% understandable 🐢
20 0
On Tengu's Kitchen • Oct 2, 2024
Title Tengu's Kitchen
I'm applying to DO on October 2nd. Will delete after confirmation.
0 0
Replying to elyachkins • Sep 11, 2024
Title Love Is a Poison
i was a little worried when i'd learned that it's more romcom than suspense, but the first episode was actually…
"the two main characters are insane" Totally :D
9 0
On Happy of the End • Sep 5, 2024
Title Happy of the End
I've heard that the Gaga subs are especially bad on this, can anyone verify? Even though I'm a subscriber, I think I'll watch using some fansubs from someone whose other subs I've enjoyed.
0 1
Replying to 11878793 • Aug 11, 2024
Title Ossan no Pants ga Nandatte Ii Janai ka!
where can i watch this with good quality + eng subs that's not drama-otaku?
Here you go: https://www.tumblr.com/isaksbestpillow/756415272965079040/ossan-no-pantsu-ga-nandatte-ii-janai-ka-episode-11?source=share It's a wonderful show, hope you enjoy it.
8 0
On Ossan no Pants ga Nandatte Ii Janai ka! • Aug 11, 2024
Title Ossan no Pants ga Nandatte Ii Janai ka!
I stumbled across this show when searching for a subber for Mr. Mitsuya's Planned Feeding. Took a chance and download the 11 episodes and thought it was absolutely wonderful. 10/10 for me!
7 0
On Jinny's Kitchen Season 2 • Jun 28, 2024
Title Jinny's Kitchen Season 2
Fun first episode of this new season. I love how the crew also seem to be having a great time.
3 0
Replying to Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom • Jun 22, 2024
Title Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom
Replying to deleted comment
Episode number total is now updated to 20 👏🏼
2 0
