K-Drama
Replying to liv_d • Jun 7, 2025
Title Twinkling Watermelon
my perfect stranger: child going back to past to save their parents2521: not timetravel but both give the same…
thank youu!!!
0 0
Replying to ErinShannon • Jun 7, 2025
Title Destined with You
I've just finished it, the negative reviews almost put me off it but I'm glad I watched it. It kind of leans towards…
thank you so much!!
1 0
Replying to hanawaari • Jun 1, 2025
Title Little Women
Its my favourite kdrama, every episode is captivating! You should definitely give it a go
thank youuu
1 0
Replying to Twenty Five Twenty One • May 29, 2025
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Replying to deleted comment
Dip-shit is crazy
0 11
Replying to Twenty Five Twenty One • May 29, 2025
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
Replying to deleted comment
wtf
2 13
Replying to Laura • May 29, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
weak hero class 1&2, bloodhounds, study group, a time called you, twinkling watermelon
thank you do you have more that you like?
2 2
Replying to Miss dala • May 29, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
the Devil Judge, secret, youth of May, awaken, yumi cell's etc and there's much more
do you mind recommend me more?
3 1
On Our Unwritten Seoul • May 29, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
can someone reccomend me their top 5 kdramas?
5 27
On Little Women • May 28, 2025
Title Little Women
guys is it good?? Should I start it bc‘s it‘s already on my list but i‘m not rlly sure if it‘s interesting can someone tell me what it‘s about and if its worth watching
1 3
Replying to Arshi SH • May 25, 2025
Title Alchemy of Souls
it is worth watching
thank you!!! I think I‘l give it a try
0 0
On Destined with You • May 25, 2025
Title Destined with You
should I start it?? I don‘t know if it‘s good please can someone tell me if it‘s worth watching
0 2
On Alchemy of Souls • May 25, 2025
Title Alchemy of Souls
Is it really worth watching?? Or is it overhyped I don‘t know if I should start watching it or not please tell me
0 3
On Twenty Five Twenty One • May 25, 2025
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
guys can someone tell me a different drama that is like this one pleaseee
1 17
On Twinkling Watermelon • May 25, 2025
Title Twinkling Watermelon
guys can someone please recommend me a drama that is similar to this one I found it soo good and I can‘t move on I need another drama like that
1 3
