Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2023
Replying to Jin • Oct 6, 2024
Title ClaireBell
Did you read Queendom? It's so good I hope they adapted it into the series too 🥹💚
Yes,... If they didn't confirmed the adapt them into the series they won't make an English Translation, Is that Right?
1 1
Replying to Jin • Oct 6, 2024
Title ClaireBell
Did you read Queendom? It's so good I hope they adapted it into the series too 🥹💚
Just because we can buy the novels doesn't mean we're rich 😆I actually saving up some money to buy it and I'm broke now 😂
1 3
Replying to Jin • Oct 6, 2024
Title ClaireBell
Did you read Queendom? It's so good I hope they adapted it into the series too 🥹💚
Free thing is illegal, the writer didn't like it 😆
0 5
Replying to bia • Oct 6, 2024
Title ClaireBell
wanting for the cast ❤️
Did you read Queendom? It's so good I hope they adapted it into the series too 🥹💚
2 7
On Pluto • Oct 6, 2024
Title Pluto
After Apple we will have Pluto 😭💚
5 0
Replying to ali • Oct 5, 2024
Description already mentions a man and there were even rumors about Choi Woo Shik to be casted in it.
I just didn't want to know 😆😆
1 0
Replying to ali • Oct 5, 2024
Description already mentions a man and there were even rumors about Choi Woo Shik to be casted in it.
Know about the plots of the drama...I will find out when they released it.
0 2
Replying to ali • Oct 5, 2024
Description already mentions a man and there were even rumors about Choi Woo Shik to be casted in it.
Sorry I didn't read it, I actually don't want to know about it
0 29
Replying to Great Sentinel • Oct 5, 2024
Title Mate
novel is toxic and i really hope they tone down a bit
Leave my Gen alone please, Although she's red flag but she's pretty 😁
3 5
Replying to Ruby • Oct 5, 2024
Title Pluto
Yes you r right But the lines of MAY in the last chapter really broked my heart and I was crying " It's ok, I'm…
That's why I said blame it on his lawyer for not doing his job well, May is a lawyer she needs to defend her clients it's her job her duty every lawyers do the same.
0 0
Replying to Ruby • Oct 5, 2024
Title Pluto Spoiler
Yes you r right But the lines of MAY in the last chapter really broked my heart and I was crying " It's ok, I'm…
That's your opinions for me she's not wrong for doing her job and tell that man the truth about she dating Oom because she left her without a proper break up , It's not her fault that Oom is not her first love she blame her for that Oom is the worst...
0 2
Replying to bia • Oct 2, 2024
Title Khom Khlang
they did the casting, I think they will announce this month when star hunter have the lineup projects for next…
Thanks you
1 0