Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 26, 2023
On Black Out • Sep 29, 2024
Title Black Out
Daeun is so pretty I can't blame Suoh for being obsessed with her 🥹
1 3
Replying to peekaboo96 • Sep 28, 2024
Title Mate
i THINK ken is gonna hurt oengoei so much
Gen is hurting herself too.
1 0
Replying to Jin • Sep 26, 2024
Not her loyal but indeed her stalker 😂
I got it
0 0
Replying to Jin • Sep 26, 2024
Not her loyal but indeed her stalker 😂
Can you help me stalked them? I want to rest 😁😆
0 2
Replying to Jin • Sep 26, 2024
Not her loyal but indeed her stalker 😂
I stalked S9T studio everyday 😭😂
0 4
Replying to Jin • Sep 26, 2024
Not her loyal but indeed her stalker 😂
I just realized why they need someone who can swim as the lead actresses because of those scenes 😁
0 6
Replying to Jin • Sep 26, 2024
Not her loyal but indeed her stalker 😂
Before that we need to know who got the roles first 😭
0 8
Replying to Jin • Sep 26, 2024
Not her loyal but indeed her stalker 😂
Go where?
0 10
Replying to Jin • Sep 26, 2024
Not her loyal but indeed her stalker 😂
I found her randomly on TikTok and they said that she reported to audition for the role 😂😁
0 12
Replying to Jin • Sep 26, 2024
Not her loyal but indeed her stalker 😂
Girl, I think Lorena Schuett suits the role of Dr Prem so much I mean the face, the height and even the way she talks 🥹
0 14
Replying to Heekie1000 • Sep 26, 2024
Well, well, well! Hello my dear Dr. Prem and her loyal Pat. I'm seated and ready.
Not her loyal but indeed her stalker 😂
0 16
Replying to Heekie1000 • Sep 26, 2024
LOL. I wonder how I'm gonna watch it. It's always something.
I hate Wattpad so much since they always removed the novels I didn't finish yet 😭
0 0
Replying to Heekie1000 • Sep 26, 2024
LOL. I wonder how I'm gonna watch it. It's always something.
Did you finish the novel?
0 2
Replying to Heekie1000 • Sep 26, 2024
LOL. I wonder how I'm gonna watch it. It's always something.
I found Poisonous Love 's page
0 4
Replying to Heekie1000 • Sep 26, 2024
LOL. I wonder how I'm gonna watch it. It's always something.
15$ a month is enough internet for me to use and I don't like free things 😂😂
0 6
Replying to Heekie1000 • Sep 26, 2024
LOL. I wonder how I'm gonna watch it. It's always something.
The money I talked about is the money I spent for my mobile internet it's cost 15$ a month 😂
0 8
Replying to Heekie1000 • Sep 25, 2024
LOL. I wonder how I'm gonna watch it. It's always something.
Just watch it on dramacool, sis
1 10
Replying to Heekie1000 • Sep 25, 2024
LOL. I wonder how I'm gonna watch it. It's always something.
What are you talking about?
0 12