K-Drama
On Apple My Love • Oct 2, 2024
Title Apple My Love
Why did they air the series at 10:45? I'm sleepy that time 😭
2 1
On A Hundred Memories • Oct 2, 2024
Title A Hundred Memories
I don't need a male lead, Made this all women like Jeong Nyeon please 🥹
7 37
On Khom Khlang • Oct 2, 2024
Title Khom Khlang
To be fair made a casting calls please 🥹
0 2
On Black Out • Oct 2, 2024
Title Black Out
Put all of them behinds bar please 😭
5 1
Replying to bia • Oct 1, 2024
Title Cranium
they said they will start production next year 😭
So we will know the lead actresses next year then😁😫
1 4
Replying to dom • Oct 1, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
Everyone's been talking about GL. Sorry to mention this again but I just figured out that the romance is between…
She's supposed to be the third female lead, She's in the webtoon cover she is one of the main character you can't just say that she's (someone else)?
16 0
Replying to Ruby • Sep 30, 2024
Title Pluto Spoiler
Yes you r right But the lines of MAY in the last chapter really broked my heart and I was crying " It's ok, I'm…
Yes, I can't believe people hate May instead of Oom when Oom is the biggest red flag one.😫
1 5
On Black Out • Sep 30, 2024
Title Black Out
If you can't find the evidence then made it 😭
6 0
On Pluto • Sep 30, 2024
Title Pluto
I can't believe people hate the lawyers for doing theirs jobs, If you lose your case blame it on your own lawyer. 😂
0 7
Replying to auztynn • Sep 30, 2024
Title Poisonous Love
Omg! This is finally happening... can't wait for the cast announcement. Hopefully it a 12 ep series
I want 20 episodes because it's my top 1 favorite 😫🥹💚
4 0
Replying to bia • Sep 29, 2024
Title ClaireBell
no, they will have an event in 19th October also their actresses are there so maybe they will announce the casting…
Yes, me too.
0 0
Replying to leea • Sep 29, 2024
Title Reverse with Me
Where'd you hear that?
I asked the company
6 0
On Mate • Sep 29, 2024
Title Mate
Please released Mate after Apple 😫🥹💚
2 0
Replying to bia • Sep 29, 2024
Title ClaireBell
no, they will have an event in 19th October also their actresses are there so maybe they will announce the casting…
Ah, Thanks you. I'm dying to know who got the roles in Poisonous Love more since it's my top 1 favorite 😌
1 2
Replying to Jin • Sep 29, 2024
Title Runaway
It's just 5 months some series still haven't announced their lead actresses after 8 months 😭
Don't trust them 🥹
2 1
Replying to bia • Sep 29, 2024
Title Runaway
when they will announce the cast 😭
It's just 5 months some series still haven't announced their lead actresses after 8 months 😭
2 3
On Cranium • Sep 29, 2024
Title Cranium
It's already 8 months but they still haven't announced the lead actresses yet 😭
3 6
On ClaireBell • Sep 29, 2024
Title ClaireBell
Did they make a casting calls or not?
0 4
Replying to everysoulastar • Sep 29, 2024
Title Black Out
omg spoiler please lol
Watch episode 13
0 1
On Reverse with Me • Sep 29, 2024
Title Reverse with Me
This series will come out in December 🥹☺️
7 4
