K-Drama
Replying to nanabello05 • Sep 3, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
If they are really going to produce Poisonous Love, I'd like to see memories or flashbacks of LadaEarn caring…
They didn't even show Dr Prem as Dr Falada 's best friend in The secret of us so I think Dr Falada won't appear in Poisonous Love
1 2
Replying to FaithlessPoppy • Sep 3, 2024
Title About Galaxy
Last we heard they said they'd start shooting no later than august but it doesn't look like they kept their word...
Thanks you
1 0
Replying to FaithlessPoppy • Sep 2, 2024
Title About Galaxy
Last we heard they said they'd start shooting no later than august but it doesn't look like they kept their word...
August this year?
0 2
Replying to Cider Melon • Sep 2, 2024
Title Hunter with a Scalpel
they casted park ju Hyun as FL.
I got it, Thanks you
0 0
Replying to Cider Melon • Sep 2, 2024
Title Hunter with a Scalpel
they casted park ju Hyun as FL.
How did you know?
0 2
Replying to YuriGLLove • Sep 2, 2024
Title I'm Your Moon
Older Gl actress is 31 and younger gl actress is 19 year old19 age is underage in Thai law.
We go to University at the age of 19, How could it's underage?
1 0
On Reverse 4 You • Sep 2, 2024
Title Reverse 4 You
10:45? 😭
1 0
Replying to nama2sama • Sep 1, 2024
Title Fragile
We want only bl
People are different
6 0
Replying to Fimmie • Sep 1, 2024
Title The Loyal Pin
me too it's so hard to be awake
I sometimes slept while watching 😂
0 1
Replying to Ace123 • Sep 1, 2024
Title Fragile
IYD
What's that?
0 0
Replying to Heekie1000 • Sep 1, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
Yes, please!
Can you make it for me?
0 1
On The Loyal Pin • Sep 1, 2024
Title The Loyal Pin
Why did they always released the series after 10 , I'm sleepy that time 🥹🥹
1 3
On About Galaxy • Sep 1, 2024
Title About Galaxy
Did they really cancel this series?
3 4
On Mate • Sep 1, 2024
Title Mate
Please released this after Reverse for you 🙏😊💚
2 0
On Fragile • Aug 31, 2024
Title Fragile
Instead of bl give us gl please 🥹
6 8
Replying to lovepatr • Aug 31, 2024
Title Pluto Spoiler
Does she get her vision back in the book?
She already recovered when she met Oon, She just pretend to be blind to know why Oon approach her
1 3
On The Secret of Us • Aug 31, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
Someone made a page for Poisonous Love please 🥺🥺🙏🙏
1 3
On Affair • Aug 31, 2024
Title Affair
When you're rich but everyone like your poor friend because of her attitude 😌😌
12 0
Replying to Christine • Aug 30, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature Season 2
Me too haha but i think it only is one creature considering the title is “creature” and not “creatures”…
You're right, I'm wrong 😂
0 1
On Gyeongseong Creature Season 2 • Aug 30, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature Season 2
I thought there are a lot of creatures but I only saw 1 😂
0 3
