K-Drama
On Affair • Aug 30, 2024
Title Affair
D-Day 🥹💚
0 0
On Queen Woo • Aug 29, 2024
Title Queen Woo
I'm speechless, That's why they rates it 19+ 😌
1 0
Replying to Jin • Aug 29, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
Yes, that's so rude I have been waiting to see her 🥺🥹
Mr Go and her young miss I also want to see them 🥺
0 1
Replying to moonlight • Aug 29, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
aaaaaaaa why did they remove buyong that's just rude. buyong you will be terribly missed 💔😭😔
Yes, that's so rude I have been waiting to see her 🥺🥹
2 3
On Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born • Aug 29, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
Where is Mr Go?
2 5
On The Haunted Palace • Aug 28, 2024
Title The Haunted Palace
My wish finally come true Shin Seulki of Pyramid Game reported to join the cast 😌🥹
3 0
Replying to MIUUZICK • Aug 25, 2024
Title Rhythm
probably a college setting
What do you mean big age gap? The student is 18 and the teacher is 23. They are only 5 years apart.
3 0
Replying to Heekie1000 • Aug 22, 2024
Title Us
I didn't even finish the sample as they were pissing me off.
I like "Mate" more although Gen is so red flag because Grace is my crush 😁😄
0 18
Replying to danidan1989 • Aug 21, 2024
Title Your Honor
Don't look at the original TV show then haha Very very twisted....
Thanks you
0 0
Replying to danidan1989 • Aug 21, 2024
Title Your Honor
Don't look at the original TV show then haha Very very twisted....
Who killed Hoyoung?
0 3
Replying to danidan1989 • Aug 21, 2024
Title Your Honor
Don't look at the original TV show then haha Very very twisted....
I mean who killed him?
0 6
Replying to mermysteries • Aug 21, 2024
Title Reverse with Me
kliao kluen ia a 6th year medicine student, karan is a doctor! https://x.com/SiamsiStudio/status/1810917836770136110?t=ZTK2QD2MXPMSo7XYeE0PVQ&s=19
Thanks you
1 1
On Reverse with Me • Aug 20, 2024
Title Reverse with Me
Is she a college 's student?
1 3
On Pluto • Aug 20, 2024
Title Pluto
Oom the whole red carpet 😭
6 0
Replying to danidan1989 • Aug 20, 2024
Title Your Honor
Don't look at the original TV show then haha Very very twisted....
That man who stole the car 's brother?
0 8
Replying to Lys • Aug 20, 2024
Title Us
Oh no, what do you mean? I got a weird vibe from the trailer, but I was really, really hoping this would be a…
It's just a mess in the novel but I still support the drama although how depressed it is 😊
1 1
Replying to Heekie1000 • Aug 20, 2024
Title Us
I didn't even finish the sample as they were pissing me off.
Both "Us" And "Mate " are so toxic 😭
0 21
Replying to danidan1989 • Aug 19, 2024
Title Your Honor
Don't look at the original TV show then haha Very very twisted....
How is that?
0 10
On Your Honor • Aug 19, 2024
Title Your Honor
Please don't makes his sister fall in love with that jerk 😭
1 12
Replying to NIA • Aug 19, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
fuck, is she confirmed gone?
How could they do this 🥺🥺 I'm going to read the Thai gl novels now because they will adapt them into the series 😁
3 0
