K-Drama
Replying to Jin • Jul 22, 2024
Title Mate
She deserves those lice because she's so red flag 😭😭
I'm still mad at her that's why I can't finished the novel 😭
1 1
Replying to Gloomyrainwithvibrantsun • Jul 22, 2024
Title Mate
"An innocent childish girl who gave me lice when i was young" ahaksnsnxnx lmao please😩😩
She deserves those lice because she's so red flag 😭😭
3 10
Replying to cayla2377 • Jul 22, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
who is that?
She's supposed to be one of Dr Falada 's close friends, There are 4 of them but they just cut off her character 🤷
1 3
On The Secret of Us • Jul 22, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
Can't they show Dr Prem for 1 minutes? I want to see her 🥺
1 5
On Runaway • Jul 20, 2024
Title Runaway
Can't wait for the lead actresses casting
3 0
Replying to Winter • Jul 20, 2024
Title Study Group
bro what😭
He's my beloved because he's handsome I don't care if he's the villain 😂
2 0
Replying to SongKangDeek • Jul 20, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
What sick show is this??
Sick Show? Are you joking?
6 0
Replying to Winter • Jul 20, 2024
Title Study Group
bro what😭
I didn't see him 😭
0 2
On The Loyal Pin • Jul 20, 2024
Title The Loyal Pin
3 people from My marvellous dream is you are here 😊
3 1
On My Marvellous Dream Is You • Jul 18, 2024
Title My Marvellous Dream Is You
After finished episodes 11 can't wait for the final episode Ratings 5/10 😁
6 0
Replying to wannable • Jul 17, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Kwanruetai
I just started this. on episode 2, I really feel bad about her they need to leave their "mom"
Although our mom are mean, unkind, bad person or never loved us we as the children would never leave her
1 0
Replying to Fimmie • Jul 16, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
u mean who wrote novel she is Meenam
You're dumped just like me 😂
0 1
Replying to Fimmie • Jul 16, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
u mean who wrote novel she is Meenam
Can you do that?
0 3
Replying to Fimmie • Jul 16, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
u mean who wrote novel she is Meenam
Yes, I know but I want someone to added her name here it's easy to find her others works
0 5
On The Secret of Us • Jul 16, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
Someone added the original creditor name please 🥺
1 7
On The Murky Stream • Jul 13, 2024
Title The Murky Stream
Cast a second female lead please 🥹
1 0
Replying to Nadie • Jul 13, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
Who's that?/ What was their role?
She's one of the 3 main character,But they just cut off her character because she supposed to be Jeong Nyeon 's girlfriend 🥹
4 1
Replying to esoalowlam • Jul 13, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
so is it a gl?
They cut off her character already
1 0
On My Marvellous Dream Is You • Jul 13, 2024
Title My Marvellous Dream Is You
They didn't have courage to confess theirs feeling is a big wrong things to do 😭 No one raised my standards higher than Pat of Poisonous Love she keeps confess her felling although others keep rejected her. 😁
2 0
Replying to -Aprillen- • Jul 11, 2024
Title I'm Your Moon
Piano Pornyanee, according to this tweet https://x.com/BLUPDATE2022/status/1811205197857001622
Thanks you 😊
0 0
