K-Drama
On I'm Your Moon • Jul 11, 2024
Title I'm Your Moon
Who's the other actress please?
0 2
Replying to outofthemouthsof • Jul 11, 2024
Title My Marvellous Dream Is You
I know, wth...the "dream" aspect of this series was soooooo poorly handled.
The storyline is dragging for too long 😭 If didn't drop it because its GL series
1 0
On My Marvellous Dream Is You • Jul 10, 2024
Title My Marvellous Dream Is You
I wonder when will they show us that Kim also has that dream too?
3 2
On The Secret of Us • Jul 10, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
Please someone added the original creditor in this 🙏
1 0
On Reverse 4 You • Jul 9, 2024
Title Reverse 4 You
After a thousand years finally 😭💚
9 0
Replying to Heekie1000 • Jul 8, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
Been wondering about Prem too. I hope Indira and Nulee is still there too.
I don't know I mean I want her to made new novel but before that I want the drama first
0 1
Replying to Heekie1000 • Jul 8, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
Been wondering about Prem too. I hope Indira and Nulee is still there too.
I want to read her new novel but I want Poisonous Love drama adaptions first 🥹🥹
0 3
Replying to Heekie1000 • Jul 8, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
Been wondering about Prem too. I hope Indira and Nulee is still there too.
I only care about Prem because I want to see Pat 😭 If the girl is not like Pat I don't want her 😌
0 5
On The Secret of Us • Jul 8, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
Dr Premsinee is supposed to be Dr Falada's friend, I wonder where is she?
0 7
On My Marvellous Dream Is You • Jul 5, 2024
Title My Marvellous Dream Is You
This drama is too slow just slow the K-dramas slow burn isn't slow this level 😭
8 0
On Black Out • Jul 5, 2024
Title Black Out
After a thousand years finally 😭
3 0
On Tastefully Yours • Jul 4, 2024
Title Tastefully Yours
Can't Wait 😍
1 0
On Apple My Love • Jul 4, 2024
Title Apple My Love
When they had the same ex boyfriend 🤣😌
3 0
On Bad Memory Eraser • Jul 4, 2024
Title Bad Memory Eraser
After a thousand years finally 😭
7 0
On Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born • Jul 3, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
Day -100
2 0
On I Believe You • Jul 3, 2024
Title I Believe You
Finally Jung E Suh got a female lead role 🥹
1 0
On My Marvellous Dream Is You • Jul 3, 2024
Title My Marvellous Dream Is You
When Kim said I date him because I want you to focus on your work, Like girl why did you do that to him?🤷 She's so red flag 😭
3 0
Replying to Burcu • Jul 3, 2024
Title Us
Did anyone confirmed this?
I'm dying waiting for this series 😭
0 0
On Dear Hongrang • Jul 2, 2024
Title Dear Hongrang
The male lead is her half brother, the second male lead is her adopted brother, What's wrong with this family 😭
40 4
On The Haunted Palace • Jun 30, 2024
Title The Haunted Palace
Cast one of the girls in Pyramid Game as the second female lead please 🥹
3 0
