K-Drama
On Study Group • Jun 30, 2024
Title Study Group
Where is my beloved Ma Minhwan?
0 4
On Genie, Make a Wish • Jun 29, 2024
Title Genie, Make a Wish
They even made a drama about Genie 😭
10 0
On Petrichor • Jun 29, 2024
Title Petrichor
Doctor and Detective? 🥹😍
0 0
On My Sweet Mobster • Jun 27, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
When Seunghee is going to appear??
0 0
Replying to kia • Jun 27, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
is this a musical drama?
Theater singer
6 0
Replying to 4roar • Jun 26, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
i think it's less about a lack of trust in lada than it is that fact that earn's mother is involved. of course…
P'Mor is also rich herself she also can help her with the hospital bill but she chose to follow her mother 's idea it's clearly because she lack of trust on her
0 0
Replying to Fimmie • Jun 26, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
???
Yes, We can't blame the person we love but trusting each other is the important part in relationships ( I have been watching a lot of K-dramas) 😂😂
0 1
Replying to Fimmie • Jun 26, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
???
P'Mor 's mom told her she's just toyed with her and then she just believe her?
0 3
On The Secret of Us • Jun 26, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
I know it's a drama but if I was Earn I will trusted P'Mor whom I have been dating for 3 years rather than her mother that I just met 🥹🥹
4 9
Replying to Fimmie • Jun 26, 2024
Title The Loyal Pin
hmm since childhood to adult maybe 20s or 30s
Thanks you
0 0
Replying to Bun-Bun • Jun 25, 2024
Title My Marvellous Dream Is You
I will like that too its getting boring at this point
If Kim date him for so long and then go back to Wan It's difficult for me to accept it because it's called cheating 😭
1 0
On My Marvellous Dream Is You • Jun 25, 2024
Title My Marvellous Dream Is You
I hope they confessed theirs feeling in episode 8, 😭
2 3
On Reverse with Me • Jun 24, 2024
Title Reverse with Me
Doctor and Student?
0 0
On The Secret of Us • Jun 24, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
Tonight I can see P'Mor 🥹
2 0
On The Loyal Pin • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Loyal Pin
How old are they in the drama?
2 2
On The Whirlwind • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Whirlwind
Can't wait 😀
1 0
Replying to Fimmie • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
finally tomorrow but at 22:00 😭
22:45 for me 😭
0 1
On The Auditors • Jun 23, 2024
Title The Auditors
Can't wait 😍
0 0
Biloba • Jun 22, 2024
Photo Photo
Wow they're both pretty
0 0
Replying to Fimmie • Jun 20, 2024
Title My Marvellous Dream Is You
nah to me rather than GL it's a drama of bunch of idiots who don't know how to talk and how to behave
I saw the trailer their acting is good and the storyline looks good too, I'm looking forward to see it 😀
1 1
