K-Drama
On Dear X • Jun 8, 2024
Title Dear X
Step siblings romance is my favorite 😌😌
3 5
Replying to XXxxEllyxx • Jun 6, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Yes she is the FL.
Thanks you
1 1
On Fangs of Fortune • Jun 6, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Is Chen Duling the first female lead?
0 7
On The Secret of Us • Jun 5, 2024
Title The Secret of Us
I just want you to know how is feel to be ditched 😎
2 0
Replying to queenofuniverse • Jun 4, 2024
Title Dear X
2 years later 🥹
We got a female lead now 😭
0 2
Replying to mozib • May 30, 2024
Title Kim Soo Ro
pls how can I watch it online
dramacool, kissasian, myasiantv
1 0
Replying to Ayu • May 27, 2024
Title Pyramid Game
who needs males when you hv 20 girls scheming against each other 💣🤓
I read the webtoon 3 times just to remember theirs name 😌
0 0
On Undercover High School • May 25, 2024
Title Undercover High School
Please stop casting 80s people for high school students roles 😭
11 9
On Park Han Byul • May 24, 2024
Person Park Han Byul
My first love 🥹
0 0
On My Sweet Mobster • May 21, 2024
Title My Sweet Mobster
Kim Dayeon is back 😭💚
0 0
Replying to YESMISSA • May 21, 2024
Title The Chairman Is Level 9 Spoiler
Who and who??
Yisoo and Batang
0 0
On Whispering Corridors 5: A Blood Pledge • May 19, 2024
Title Whispering Corridors 5: A Blood Pledge
Eunju should be one of the main role 🤷🤷
0 0
On The Chairman Is Level 9 • May 18, 2024
Title The Chairman Is Level 9
Me ? Like her? Don't talk nonsense,Then him fall head over heels for her 😁😁
1 2
On Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born • May 18, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
Why October 😭
4 1
Replying to Jin • May 18, 2024
Title The 8 Show
I never study at home but I still gets the first place in school 😌😌
Good luck in your exams 😊
1 1
Replying to Jin • May 17, 2024
Title The 8 Show
I never study at home but I still gets the first place in school 😌😌
I rarely study at home but yes, sometimes I have to review it but 1 hour a day is enough, I'm already graduated from high school now
0 3
Replying to Jin • May 17, 2024
Title The 8 Show
I never study at home but I still gets the first place in school 😌😌
I always do what my teachers told me ( like if you can't understand just try to remember it) and I never once skipped school, I have to study from 6 :00 Am till 6:00Pm for my public school and academy so I just playing phone, read webtoon and watch K-dramas at night
0 5
On Hierarchy • May 17, 2024
Title Hierarchy
Teens ' scandal is my favorite 😌😌
5 0
Replying to sangana • May 17, 2024
Title The 8 Show
I so wanna watch this but exams are close😭
I never study at home but I still gets the first place in school 😌😌
0 7
On Connection • May 17, 2024
Title Connection
The female really looks alike Kim Minju that's why they cast her as her younger version 🥹💚
1 0
