K-Drama
On The Haunted Palace • May 11, 2024
Title The Haunted Palace
I always want Bona to has 1 drama per year now my wish come true 🥹😭😊😍
4 0
On Cashero • May 8, 2024
Title Cashero
From sister to girlfriend real quick 🥹
6 0
On Crash • May 8, 2024
Title Crash
Lee Nara is back 😭💚
2 0
On You and Everything Else • May 8, 2024
Title You and Everything Else
I hope they cast another actresses for theirs younger version
5 0
On The Handmaiden • May 7, 2024
Title The Handmaiden
Underated Masterpiece ☺️🥹
10 0
Replying to PurpleGreen • May 7, 2024
Title Frankly Speaking
I don't know how to feel about him, he seems sweet but I fear he will become an obstacle and not a so sweet one
It's always the right person but wrong time 🤷
0 1
On Frankly Speaking • May 6, 2024
Title Frankly Speaking
Ex boyfriend as the second male lead hit different 🥹🥹
3 4
Replying to larus • May 6, 2024
Title A Virtuous Business
A quick Google search and you`ll find the answer. Lingerie, bondage, vibrator, lubes, sex toys.... I think it…
Thanks you, I forgot google exists 🥹
0 0
On Marry You • May 5, 2024
Title Marry You
Finally Min Seolah got a female lead 🥹
8 0
On Hunter with a Scalpel • May 5, 2024
Title Hunter with a Scalpel
Jo Hyejoo as the female lead please 🥹
1 4
On A Virtuous Business • May 5, 2024
Title A Virtuous Business
What's adult products?
0 3
On The Tale of Lady Ok • May 5, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
Where are the supporting roles?
0 2
On Goodbye Earth • May 5, 2024
Title Goodbye Earth
I can't get over this drama because the female lead and the second female lead having so much chemistry 😌😌
7 0
Replying to BingeWatcher • May 4, 2024
Title Genie, Make a Wish
And I the Income Tax Officer, will confiscate all your money.😂😂
I'm not rich but I'm also not poor, I always feel sorry for them and help them as much as I can that's why I always want to have a lot of money 🥹🥹 and I think it's fair that everyone don't have to pay any tax for their own hard earnings
1 1
Replying to abcix • May 4, 2024
Title The Chairman Is Level 9
https://www.instagram.com/k.sigyeong/
Thanks you ❤️🔥
0 0
Replying to BingeWatcher • May 3, 2024
Title Genie, Make a Wish
And I the Income Tax Officer, will confiscate all your money.😂😂
I don't have to pay any tax although how much money I have in my country 😉 You can't take my money 😁
0 3
Replying to Defense attorney • May 3, 2024
Title The Murky Stream
Whyyy
Yes, 💯 😊
0 0
Replying to Cheon sa • May 3, 2024
Title Genie, Make a Wish
haha
Hahaha
1 0
Replying to Defense attorney • May 3, 2024
Title The Murky Stream
Whyyy
I don't know why I like watching dramas with second female lead rather than don't have them
0 2
Replying to irbaz51_161 • May 1, 2024
Title Genie, Make a Wish
same lol unlimited money
If you happen to meet him don't forget to give me some ☺️
2 1
