K-Drama
On I'm Home • May 17, 2024
Title I'm Home
I want a female lead please 🥹
6 0
Replying to Kisssxkiss • May 15, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
Yep, but More like a queer drama
Thanks you
1 0
On All of Us Are Dead Season 2 • May 14, 2024
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
I need Eunji in season 2 please 🥺
3 0
On The WONDERfools • May 14, 2024
Title The WONDERfools
Nam Yoonsu as the male lead please 🥹
0 1
On Pleasant Outcast • May 13, 2024
Title Pleasant Outcast
2 years has passed 😭
5 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • May 13, 2024
Title Dare to Love Me
And the description on Netflix says he is a 21st century scholar
Read it again His family want him to keep following the culture of Joseon not He's from Jeoseon
5 1
On Doubt • May 12, 2024
Title Doubt
Chae Wonbin as the female lead 🥹💚
2 0
On Doubt • May 12, 2024
Title Doubt
Chae Wonbin as the female lead 🥹💚
2 0
On Park So Dam • May 12, 2024
Person Park So Dam
She only has 5 dramas but already got 1.8 m followers 🥹💚
5 1
On Salon De Holmes • May 12, 2024
Title Salon De Holmes
Kim Dasom as the female lead 😭💚
3 0
On Check in Hanyang • May 12, 2024
Title Check in Hanyang
I want a second female lead please 🥹
2 0
On Kim Soo Ro • May 12, 2024
Title Kim Soo Ro
Who is the girls who played the younger version of Hwangok and Ahhyo?
0 2
Replying to moonchild • May 12, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
if it's really starting in August, I guess in June we should know more of the cast
Thanks you, You are the only one who always answer me 😂😌
0 0
Replying to VRSUS • May 12, 2024
Person Kim Ji Soo
people who still support this person are disgusting. I don't care which part of the bullying accusations are true…
Yes, People who said what he did in real life has nothing to do with his career, They have no brain at all 😑
2 0
On Love in the Big City • May 12, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
Is it bl drama?
1 2
Replying to Immortal Sugimoto • May 12, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
Impossible 🤣😂
Yes, that's why I can watch it. If they was flirting while she's a teacher and he's a student in high school I can't 😂
0 1
On Motel California • May 11, 2024
Title Motel California
I hope I can watch this drama in 2025 ☺️
6 0
Replying to Immortal Sugimoto • May 11, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
Impossible 🤣😂
Her life is different from this drama, Falling in love with your teacher in high school and then become a teacher yourself and start to flirt with her, So dramatic 😌
0 3
Replying to Immortal Sugimoto • May 11, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
Impossible 🤣😂
I always respect them but fall in love with them I never imagined that 😁😌
2 0
On The Midnight Romance in Hagwon • May 11, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
How to fall in love with your teacher? 😭
0 7
