Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 24, 2022
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • 26 days ago
I agree with you they will have this new feelings they spent an entire life together first crushing while kids…
what a life you built! that's amazing to read!
2 0
Replying to lovelaughter • 26 days ago
What is the difference between helicopter parenting and taking 80% of the load in the relatioship when another…
I see, so basically you describe enabling that leads to co-dependancy. That makes sense. Thank you!
2 0
Replying to Beli • 26 days ago
I just watched the 2 episodes and am pretty surprised at the reactions of people. Some of you apparently never…
100%! Thank you!
0 0
On A Love Other than Yours • 26 days ago
Am I the only one who sees two people on screen that are doing their best, struggling, processing things differently, and having in life different goals? All of these "spoiled brat", "not being good enoough", "babysitting" - it seems too judgemental for me at this specific moment in the series. FL is clearly talented and wanting to succeed, but hit with no luck. ML is clearly reliable and wanting to build a life with FL. What is wrong with that? Just real people with their goals and compromises they make. They clearly love each other and where I stand for 10 years of dating have normal, expected issues to deal with. People change. Relatioship change. They all evolve. Can we just witness that with more grace and understanding?
13 2
Replying to mylvxa • 26 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours Spoiler
ain’t no fucking why did i watch the preview. its a whole mess. proposing to her then after flirt with your…
I didn't see him flirting with the co-worker. He explicitly walked away from her and then observing her lunch invitation as a work thing with another guy realized he misunderstood her and gave some suggestions on the possible corruption issues.
3 3
Replying to WhytheTrope • 26 days ago
I am definitely seated for this one... it a nice change to see how 2 ppl need to walk away from each other in…
What is the difference between helicopter parenting and taking 80% of the load in the relatioship when another person can give only 20% for some time?
0 2
Replying to bhday • 26 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours Spoiler
can t these writers and producers make a full kdrama without the constant younger leads scenes from the past?…
But what are their issues? They seem perfectly fine to me as a couple. She has work issues that influence her confidence a lot and then spills onto the relatioship. All the spark talks at year 10 is about nothing. So as a couple they seem very healthy to me and at the level they know each other, they act as they have been married long ago. He knows that she is struggling and by proposing marriage he says, I am here, I will not go anywhere so do not give up on yourself and on us.
0 0
Replying to joetoca • 26 days ago
one thing i couldnt understand , being together as a couple for 10 yrs why they live in separate apartments ..??
I don't know but I take it more like pre-marriage and after marriage thing. Where after marriage they would get a larger place and that is why she was telling she will look for an apartment to her mom in episode 1.
3 0
Replying to lovelaughter • 27 days ago
How do we even know that it is about cheating? I didn't see any in episode 1 from what I saw.
Got it. Thank you for the details! Even if this drama turns out to be about cheating (which I still doubt, and I agree with you that we need to watch a bit more of the show), I think it happens in society more commonly than people think. It's just a question of whether people talk about it or not. If talking about it helps to define some family relationships, then that is already a good thing for a drama to create some healthy (hopefully) conversations.

It was a 2016 study, but I read that ~50% of married men in South Korea admitted to cheating and ~9% of married women. I think that infidelity needs to be talked about instead of being swept under the rug. We can't just pretend it isn't there if we want to honestly reflect on society and move forward.
1 2
Replying to lovelaughter • 27 days ago
How do we even know that it is about cheating? I didn't see any in episode 1 from what I saw.
I see! TY for clarifying.
1 0
Replying to Nabie • 27 days ago
And once that feeling of being the “lesser” person kicks in, finding joy and peace in the relationship will…
It is. But I also feel if she can do that, she can do anything else.
1 0
Replying to Ti02 • 27 days ago
Also people said so much stuff, cheating being normalized, open relationships, what not. That's why you shouldn't…
How do we even know that it is about cheating? I didn't see any in episode 1 from what I saw.
0 6
Replying to lovelaughter • 27 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours Spoiler
> 3The butterflies in your stomach fade for everyone after a year or two due to basic human biology and how…
I think the main couple didn't break up because of a lost spark or a lack of love for each other, but rather because of the FL's expectations for herself. While the ML meets her where she is (based on what is shown to us), she wants to be in a better place and is unhappy with herself. This makes her very self-conscious around her partner, and she likely feels like she is dragging him down. So this is not a case of cheating. It's almost like his love for her amplify her insecurities and she's pushing him away because the guilt of feeling like a burden becomes too much for her.
12 0
Replying to BL fangirl 2026 • 27 days ago
I have a few questions, I was really wondering about this;1. They’ve been together for 10 years so why are they…
> 3
The butterflies in your stomach fade for everyone after a year or two due to basic human biology and how dopamine and oxytocin work. What remains is love and the active work of building a deeper connection—trust, respect, understanding, communication, support, and being a safe space for each other. The spark is something that happens to you, but love is a choice.
13 1
Replying to twinty • 29 days ago
The First Frost ( Bai Jing Ting)
Yes, it was! Also the AR plot was fun to watch - almost like a place where they could forget everything and just be themselfs.
0 1
Replying to twinty • 29 days ago
The First Frost ( Bai Jing Ting)
Such a nice show! I also like FL there, she seems very natural.
0 3
Replying to nolatoo • 29 days ago
Meet Yourself (Li Xian)Alliance (Huang Xiaoming)Another Miss Oh (Eric Mun)1% of Something (Ha Seok-jin)
Oh me too... i started watching it this year and just coudn't finish. Also, I didn't like ML acting for some reason. But it was probably fine for those years.
0 0
Replying to quieromuchodorama • 29 days ago
‼️‼️ beware that antis are deliberately downvoting good reviews and upvoting bad reviews so they appear…
why?... just why?
1 0
Replying to min • 29 days ago
My only doubt is, if the production didn’t have enough budget for the main lead’s outfits, and I’ve even…
Did they really use his furniture?! That is like the next level whoa. Cuddos to the actors for choosing this script then given such a tight budget.
2 0
Replying to Helene • 29 days ago
flora’s dad :“You guys aren’t wearing enough clothes!”LMAOOOOOO
Haha, I loved scenes with her parents. It was nice to see that she grew up in a happy family.
1 0