Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 11 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Dramaland🪼💙
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 3, 2018
On Ding Yu Xi • Jan 10, 2025
Person Ding Yu Xi
New (maybe) drama alert! Time to get the tissues ready again because based on the title alone, I'll probably be crying during his crying scenes.

Tencent Video costume drama #东风信
• Based on the novel ‘After I Bloom, A Hundred Flowers Die’ by Jin Huang
• Director: Wen Deguang
• Cast: #MengZiyi #DingYuxi
• Filming Start-up: Q2 2025
https://x.com/ForCdrama/status/1877595245124210727
12 10
Replying to VelvetLady852 • Jan 6, 2025
Title Blossoms in Adversity Spoiler
I finished this drama today. The ending does not disappoint! Generally, the cast portrayed their characters quite…
shao yao x shen huan's love line was one of my favorites to watch blossom :3
2 1
On Blossom • Dec 10, 2024
Title Blossom
so glad to see li yun rui finally getting the lead role he deserves
8 1
Replying to hoz • Aug 26, 2024
basically a girl group survival/reality show for women over the age of 30
I think they tried to do something like that for season 1 but it didn't last long as everyone was quite busy and it's hard to coordinate schedules.
0 0
On Amy Chen • Aug 26, 2024
Person Amy Chen
so happy for her win on "ride with waves/sisters who makes waves"! she's so talented and i remember seeing her in "journey to love". the whole time i was like who does she remind me of...it's xiao zhan. they both give off innocent puppy dog like gazes
0 0
On Ryeo Un • Jul 15, 2024
Person Ryeo Un
so happy he's getting more main roles now!
3 0
Replying to JustJ • May 21, 2024
Title Kill You Love You Spoiler
I highly recommend "A Journey to Love" if you're looking for a FL that's an assassin who knows what's she doing…
Ah I see, same I don't like sad endings either but I still watched the whole thing. I like to pretend the last 5 episodes don't exist lol
0 0
Replying to DingDong • May 21, 2024
This drama feels like the writers challenged themselves: how many tired tropes can we cram into this thing? I'm…
I highly recommend "A Journey to Love" if you're looking for a FL that's an assassin who knows what's she doing and doesn't need any saving
0 2
On Li Yun Rui • May 3, 2024
Person Li Yun Rui
i always get a bit excited when i see him in dramas! he plays mischievous flirty characters sooo well
4 1