Celebrity
On Ski into Love • Mar 18, 2025
Title Ski into Love
dai duo and shan shan are soooo cute
10 0
Replying to lua • Mar 14, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
Is it censored? How is the original? I haven't read the novel
Ohh I get it, thanks. As I said I haven’t read the novel but in my opinion I don’t think the the ending is that bad. I guess it depends on perspectives tho, people who read the novel may found the ending of the adaptation unsatisfactory but the ones who didn’t just won’t care about it because we obviously don’t know what the difference is. Maybe you should give it a try, but if you still unsure then I hope someone can give you a better answer <3
1 3
Replying to Jilly • Mar 14, 2025
Title Love Game in Eastern Fantasy
I really want to watch this, but I'm a bit nervous about the ending, is this still worth the watched despite the…
Is it censored? How is the original? I haven't read the novel
0 9
On Queen of Tears • Sep 16, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
queen of tears they’ll never make me hate you
15 0
On Love Next Door • Sep 15, 2024
Title Love Next Door
i love danho and moeum so much they make me so happy 😭🤍
14 0
