News
On Once Upon a Time in High School • May 27, 2019
Title Once Upon a Time in High School Spoiler
the emotions on kwon sang woo's face when he said "fuck all schools in Korea" was the purest and most raw moment of the movie
10 1
On Doctor Prisoner • May 15, 2019
Title Doctor Prisoner
wait did they hint at a season 2?
0 0
Replying to 陳廷軒 • May 15, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
Episode 12 will have you dead then lol
how did you watch ep 12??
1 1
Replying to d-light • May 15, 2019
Title HIStory3: Trapped
omg!!! ep 12 just made my soul left my body...i hate to waiting for next week...btw i just watch a show from adam…
did you watch ep 12 there?
1 1
On While You Were Sleeping • May 13, 2019
Title While You Were Sleeping
This drama was not one of my favs for Lee Jong Suk if I had to compare this and I Hear Your Voice the latter is better, This drama was strong in the beginning but got lost as it dragged out.
0 0
On The Universe’s Star • May 5, 2019
Title The Universe’s Star
this drama always makes me cry. I'm crying as of right now in 2019 may 4, 12:00 am
4 0
Replying to Nisu • May 4, 2019
Title Hotel Stars
I guess not ;;
that's dissapointing
1 1
On Hotel Stars • Apr 28, 2019
Title Hotel Stars
is this a BL?
0 3
Replying to Einaayat • Apr 24, 2019
Title Advance Bravely
I would love the novel directly made into the series with BL part as it is. I am reading the novel on Wattpad…
where are you reading the novel?
0 4
On Love by Chance • Apr 22, 2019
Title Love by Chance Spoiler
TinCan deserved better than that ending!!
2 1
Replying to cee • Apr 22, 2019
Title Love by Chance
my babies tincan :(
they deserved better!!
2 0
Badass Bunny • Jan 25, 2019
Article Why Vampires Never Made It On Asian TV
Scholar who walks at night and Blood were pretty good I think?
7 0
Replying to suchakdramaqueen • Jan 25, 2019
Title 2 Moons
They are remaking it with the a whole new cast. They have just been announced: https://www.instagram.com/mellothailand/?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1vhuncim6ncb5I'm…
i wanted to see kit and ming's storyline? but where is beam and forth??
0 0
On Empress Ki • Jan 6, 2019
Title Empress Ki
why are they in china but speaking hangul?
0 1
On Left-Handed Wife • Jan 3, 2019
Title Left-Handed Wife
what does the title mean?
0 0
Hide Your Heart • Dec 23, 2018
Article Let’s Talk About: Clean With Passion For Now
this is such a great article and shows a lot of great info! please make sure to write more in the future! I'm hoping we see them become a couple soon!
2 0
Replying to suchakdramaqueen • Nov 30, 2018
Title 2 Moons
They are remaking it with the a whole new cast. They have just been announced: https://www.instagram.com/mellothailand/?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1vhuncim6ncb5I'm…
yeah me too the cast was very good! too bad
0 0
On 2 Moons • Nov 21, 2018
Title 2 Moons
what's going on with this? are they making a remake? or season 2?
0 0
Replying to Brownie • Nov 16, 2018
Title Love by Chance
Only almost? :-( call me a baby but I DID cry during his crying scenes and then again during the flashbacks. I'm…
same!
0 0
On Love by Chance • Nov 15, 2018
Title Love by Chance
is it true if they get well enough ratings there might be a season 2?
0 0
