News
On Love by Chance • Nov 15, 2018
Title Love by Chance Spoiler
I legit just almost cried watching Tin. I hope maybe one day we'll get season 2
4 0
Replying to shepaintedfire • Nov 15, 2018
Title Love by Chance
I'm holding on the thought that in the novel they are together, .___.
lol like you knew i wanted the sexual chapters!
0 0
Replying to shepaintedfire • Nov 13, 2018
Title Love by Chance Spoiler
I'm holding on the thought that in the novel they are together, .___.
do you know where I can read the novel?
0 0
On Love by Chance • Nov 11, 2018
Title Love by Chance Spoiler
I feel very upset how the Tin and Can ending happened! why the hell did they get a sad ending! Like I would prefer a happy ending for them rather than the others. it hurts omg
4 0
Ceki • Nov 1, 2018
Article What Happened to These Famous Asian Actors and Actresses?
omg i hate long hair on men. i hope he cuts it off soon. also, i hope he recovers ok.
0 3
Ceki • Oct 22, 2018
Article Horror Week 2018: Enter If You Dare
this was so cool! especially how you introduced the different horror types like zombies or ghosts!
3 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 18, 2018
Article DramaFever Shuts Down After 9 Years!
omg! I'm soooo sad!!!
1 0
On Lovely Horribly • Oct 3, 2018
Title Lovely Horribly
it says 32 episodes but there's only 16? did they cancel some episodes?
0 0
On Meteor Garden • Sep 8, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
so did anyone feel the ending was rushed?
4 0
On Suspicious Partner • Aug 29, 2018
Title Suspicious Partner Spoiler
i felt bad for the villain because he really seemed to like the girl, but alas he let a crime happened especially a crime that makes me sick to my stomach. I'm surprised they went this way with the gang rape. It's a very touchy subject.
0 0
On The Bride of Habaek • Aug 29, 2018
Title The Bride of Habaek
also i was so hyped up about it because it was so interesting but they let it go to waste. which is really sad because it's the same company that put out Goblin. it had so much potential. *sighs*
0 0
On The Bride of Habaek • Aug 29, 2018
Title The Bride of Habaek
the only thing about this drama that was good was the steamy kiss scenes but that's it
0 0
On Destined to Love You • Aug 16, 2018
Title Destined to Love You Spoiler
did bao bao die?
0 1
On A Poem a Day • Aug 2, 2018
Title A Poem a Day Spoiler
i legit thought that minho was the main love interest and they set it up but i skipped to the end and it was dr. ye???
1 0
Replying to dboy • Jul 29, 2018
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty Spoiler
please. don't mention this kind of word even in spoiler!
gutsy move to pull
0 0
Replying to dboy • Jul 29, 2018
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty Spoiler
please. don't mention this kind of word even in spoiler!
but it did almost happen that's a thing that happens in the world
1 0
On My ID Is Gangnam Beauty • Jul 28, 2018
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty Spoiler
like the first episode almost had college rape
2 0
On My ID Is Gangnam Beauty • Jul 28, 2018
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
ummm the senior in this is so creepy!!
6 0
On Wok of Love • Jul 16, 2018
Title Wok of Love
where's the ex girlfriend is she going to show up again??
1 0
On 7 First Kisses • May 26, 2018
Title 7 First Kisses
I wish they actually kissed
1 0
