News
Replying to Bye • Jun 28, 2022
Title Iburigurashi
What makes a person whole? Or complete?Getting a stable job? Reaching high status in society? Achieving their…
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing this!
4 0
Replying to vivalf • Jun 23, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
Epi 10 and those office signals are CLASSIC! Funny, sweet, sexy and crazy good. Whoever wrote that sequence deserves…
I want ALL the episode! :D
2 1
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Jun 23, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
Kiss Sixth Sense is NEXT LEVEL! I am loving this drama SOOOOO MUCH!!
7 0
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Jun 23, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
Kiss Sixth Sense is NEXT LEVEL! I am loving this drama SOOOOO MUCH!!
4 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 17, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I am SO EXCITED for this to start!
4 1
On She and Her Perfect Husband • May 30, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I can't wait for this one to air!! I forgot all about it until now. I think is going to be REALLY GOOD! I love Yang Mi and Xu Kai!
3 0
Replying to StellaBooh • May 19, 2022
Title Love in Spring
OMG YOUNGJAEEEE AHHHHHHH I can't wait for this!
I loved him in Mr. Queen!
0 1
On Iburigurashi • May 4, 2022
Title Iburigurashi
I love this drama! The food! The little BIG lessons! The relationship!
1 0
Replying to loveinspanish • May 4, 2022
Title tvN O'PENing: Shared Office Hookup
Hi! Where did you find the trailer please?
Thanks!
2 0
Replying to loveinspanish • May 4, 2022
Title tvN O'PENing: Shared Office Hookup
Hi! Where did you find the trailer please?
Thanks!
1 0
Replying to Bebe Dorameira • May 2, 2022
Title tvN O'PENing: Shared Office Hookup
just watched the trailer, there's no more information about it, looks fun but just 2 eps?!?
Hi! Where did you find the trailer please?
1 4
On Love All Play • Apr 21, 2022
Title Love All Play
YES! I am loving this one already! I really hope they keep up the momentum. This is a VERY promising start! YAY!
4 0
Replying to loveinspanish • Apr 17, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
They said what they said!
Considering the length and the run of this drama, that abbreviated synopsis is probably appropriate.
4 0
On My Sassy Princess • Apr 17, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
Please mark your comments "spoiler" if they contain spoilers. I'm reading spoilers in some of the comments, and I haven't gotten that far yet. Thanks!
0 0
Replying to Carat • Apr 17, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
What a short and precise synopsis! The person who wrote it was like, that's all have got to say!
They said what they said!
4 3
On My Sassy Princess • Apr 17, 2022
Title My Sassy Princess
I really like this princess! She's a hot mess!
7 1
Replying to babblesat • Mar 22, 2022
Article 25 Most Popular Korean Actors on MDL
Awww my Woo Do-Hwan didn't make it. :-(
I know!
1 0
Replying to drusilla7 • Mar 17, 2022
Title Business Proposal
It's because both are based on webtoons. Webtoons themselves are similar.
The MLs even have practically the same hair styles, and levels of self-centeredness and arrogance! I keep waiting for Kang Tae Mu to put his arms up and say, "Aura!" LOL! I love both dramas; I'm just noting some of the similarities in the MLs.
0 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 16, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I am loving this drama! Anyone getting What's Wrong with Secretary Kim deja vu? I've been having it since episode 1.
8 3
Replying to Last Empress • Mar 1, 2022
Article 10 Most Popular Chinese Actors on MDL and Their Upcoming Projects
he's on the blacklist sadly :/
What happened?! Whyyyyy?!!
0 1