News
Replying to Aries • Jan 5, 2025
Title The First Frost
I am checking it every day, but aside from the continuous rising of reservations, there is no update on the release…
Hopefully it gets it's broadcast license soon! As long as we get that, it can air any day.
2 1
Replying to LovelyDramas • Jan 3, 2025
Title The First Frost
Question…how do I read the novel? Is there an eng translation of it somewhere or something lol
Ah thank you so much!
1 1
Replying to Mariam • Jan 3, 2025
Title The First Frost
I LITERALLY IMAGINED THE WHOLE DRAMA BASED ON THE NOVEL...GUYS THEY SPOILED THE SCENE WHERE THEY CONFESSED TO…
Question…how do I read the novel? Is there an eng translation of it somewhere or something lol
0 6
Replying to Yuchen • Dec 30, 2024
Title The First Frost
Don't mad, just wait next year. We are still waiting for the distribution license. It passed the review on December…
I’m not mad just impatient haha. Thanks for the update! I await eagerly!
1 0
On The First Frost • Dec 30, 2024
Title The First Frost
Man I come back here every few weeks in hopes theres some news. I am gonna go insane when this finally comes out. I feel like i've been waiting for centuries.
3 2

2