News
Replying to Hyunelovebot • Jul 2, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
What are y’all watching after NES ended??? I miss them:((
i’m gonna start Dear X and Perfect Crown!
0 1
Replying to luvelyh • Jul 2, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Guys, where can I watch this??
mangotv or iqiyi
0 0
On Love for You • Jul 1, 2026
Title Love for You
i can already smell the discourse about this one 😂 but ayeee we ignore it cause im SAT.
3 0
On Never-Ending Summer • Jul 1, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
I just finished, oh how I will miss them. The acting was amazing and the way they portrayed angst and intimacy were some of my favorite aspects. just perfect!
4 0
Replying to DramaLover1707 • Jul 1, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Dazzling had too many epsiodes, if they cut out some arcs it would be better. Plus they only kissed around ep…
haha I definitely love slow burns but I hate the kind that make you wait until like the last 3 episodes for the couple to actually get together 😭 thats no bueno for me.
1 0
Replying to DramaLover1707 • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Dazzling had too many epsiodes, if they cut out some arcs it would be better. Plus they only kissed around ep…
oof this changed my mind about watching dazzling lol
1 3
Replying to Ryaan • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
the ML here is too clingy to someone who doesn't wants him 🙄 😒 he's too annoying and irritating for God's…
except she does want him. she actually liked him first.
2 0
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Some are confused so just to clear this up: the express pass on MGTV is NOT 3.99 per episode. it is one payment to unlock the rest of the remaining episodes. I only had to pay once to access them all.
2 0
Replying to daydreamer • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Guys I'm watching ep.29 now on MgTV, but I think they messed up the editing cause the scenes sometimes are chopped,…
i noticed this too, in ep 27 there was an abrupt cut. it gets on my nerves.
1 1
Replying to aad • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
where did u see that?
https://x.com/astrophile_zky/status/2071810782019641784?s=46
0 1
Replying to shoko • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
wdym you have to pay for each ep individually 😭
its not each ep individually, its one price for all of the remaining episodes.
0 0
Replying to aad • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
where did u see that?
twitter
0 3
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Umm. Express where?
mangotv
1 0
Replying to The Gentle Moon Tiger • Jun 29, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer Spoiler
It's not necessarily a bad thing, sometimes the past arc is better than the future one. Which episode are you…
ngl I kinda agree, as much as i’m loving this drama I feel like the adult arc could have started a few eps earlier.
0 0
Replying to LeAnne • Jun 29, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
From what I'm seeing there is Express Pass with the next airing. It's on X/Twitter
oh i hope so!!
0 0
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 29, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
so theres no express pass im assuming? the schedule was already released…kinda sad cause im impatient 😭😂
3 4
Replying to BhumikaChoudhary • Jun 29, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Is someone here from China can anyone tell me what is happening theirWhat is e 1 episode thing going on And why…
from what I understand express package is either today or tomorrow.
0 0
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 27, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
express pass soon? I hope so anyway 😅
2 0
Replying to zelozel • Jun 21, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
somehow i see the first frost vibes in this drama (and it's a good thing bcs i love that drama)
SAME, they have so many parallels and similarities.
2 0
Replying to m4zzue • Jun 21, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
the calendar in mdl says we're getting ep 12-16 tmr, is that true?🙀🤸♀️
its 12-13 cause we got the previews for those eps.
1 0

2