Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 16 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 2, 2025
Replying to KingTyrik • Aug 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I'm starting to suspect Kitti is the murderer because like why are you so dead on set believing Kaye is the murderer?
I actually disagree. Kitti looks more like one of Nekros' victim profile than Nekros. Corrupt policeman.
0 2
Replying to Melchior • Aug 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
If we are completely honest with ourselves and do not allow ourselves – unlike Phat – to be blinded by our…
Why would he even want to kill Phat? He's not responsible for his dad's actions. The uncle would be a more logical victim as he seems very fishy
0 0
Replying to WilaFox • Aug 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Now everyone thinks that Kay has multiple personalities... I like this theory but there is the "but"...There…
But Kay having multiple personalities doesn't necessarily mean that he is Nekros (the killer), does it?
1 1
Replying to 7Nixie7 • Aug 15, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
What is with the first second of the show. Is that suppose to be Keen's character but fused with a random person?…
Oh I thought it was just a random picture, didn't think too much about this 😂😂 It's supposed to be Cheewa?
1 1
On Weirdo-101 • Aug 15, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
Only Barcode missing to have whole CLO'VER in the series 😂
14 0
Replying to swagata • Aug 15, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
I love sea keen very much. But i want to ask one question why? Just why?????? This is their fourth high school…
They were actually at University in Head2Head, not high school. They upgraded a bit and then went back to high school 😂
But I agree with you about that school thing. When I saw the pilot and they were in high school again I was like, no please, can't they move out of school already 😔
Also tired of seeing Marc and Prom play school bullies. (They're also too old to still be at school).

However, I thought Episode 1 was better than I expected. I don't think it's that similar to their Mu-Te-Luv story.
2 2
Replying to Aaku • Aug 15, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
Crazy 😆🤣
😂😂
0 0
On Weirdo-101 • Aug 14, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
Call me crazy, but I'm so happy to see Keen playing a character that's not full of energy for once 😂
20 2
Replying to burnot • Aug 14, 2026
Title Weirdo-101
Another infamous horror produced ONLY by GMMTV and exclusively aimed at fujoshi females.How do they manage to…
It's one thing if you don't like this first episode, but body shaming is unacceptable! What have those poor boys ever done to you to make you hate them so much?!
3 0
Replying to lumina2024 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Your Third
Aren't the siblings called Nueng, Song, Sam, Sib? 1, 2, 3 and 10.But I'm actually confused as to why there's "10"…
Oh OK thanks!
0 0
Replying to arrgh • Jul 31, 2026
Title Your Third
so the siblings are literally called zero one two three? lol
Aren't the siblings called Nueng, Song, Sam, Sib? 1, 2, 3 and 10.
But I'm actually confused as to why there's "10" before 1, 2, 3 😆
1 2
Replying to Liyaa • Jul 22, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
idk why i am so sure that off is the killer.
Because Thun gives off suspicious vibes lol.
But he's so obvious that I'll be disappointed if it's him honestly 😂
9 1
On Mr.Kill • Jul 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I see a lot of people saying that Kaye could be the killer... But how could he have killed the attorney? He was in custody and then handcuffed to Phat when he was killed. Or does he have an accomplice?
9 1
On House 31 • Jul 20, 2026
Title House 31
Where did you watch it? There's still no English subtitles on YouTube
0 2
Replying to bl lover • Jul 18, 2026
Title Yesterday Spoiler
who was the guy at the end with ken? im bad at recognizing faces
Rawit, but why were the both of them out of prison I wonder.
1 0
Replying to Vicky • Jun 19, 2026
I thought Ice had a twin for a minute. How did he get away again?
The editing was made to trick us into thinking that Krit was going to find Wayu after Wayu's fight with Ice. But in reality, the police probably arrived late, so by the time Krit found Wayu, Ice had already had time to hide somewhere (the cameras and his henchmen had warned him that the police were coming).
1 0
On Zomvivor • Jun 19, 2026
Title Zomvivor
I'm so excited for season 2!!
I hope it'll be as good as the first and that there won't be inconsistencies with S1
1 0
Replying to Gaby • Jun 18, 2026
Title Zomvivor
Any news about a second season?
Now yessss
1 3