Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 16 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 2, 2025
Replying to nayoichi • 7 hours ago
Title Nour
For both couples? No
OK thanks
1 1
On Nour • 2 days ago
Title Nour
Happy ending?
1 3
Replying to Shri • 2 days ago
Title Fool in Love
yok is 18 and ing is 28 according to the manhwa
Isn't Bank 36? But anyway, it's close enough to 37 and 27 😂
1 0
Replying to Shri • 2 days ago
Title Fool in Love
yok is 18 and ing is 28 according to the manhwa
I think they mean the actors not the characters
2 2
Replying to lemontwist • 2 days ago
Title Fool in Love
isnt it this series they changed the cast in ? or was it some other series?
Are you maybe confusing with The Red Peacock?
2 0
On Mr.Kill • Sep 8, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Am I the only one being disappointed? I was expecting a plot twist but only got a predictable plot. I believed it till the end, especially when they anounced "post-credit scene" but nope, nothing 😭 And what was even the point of that post-credit scene??
They should have focused more on the plot rather than making BL hints or whatever that was 😅
9 1
On The Red Peacock • Sep 6, 2026
Is this gonna be on iQiyi? Poppy is suspisciously sharing a lot of times the casting call 😂
0 0
Replying to Lovestruck • Sep 5, 2026
The casting call post is from "asa studios", thier instagram account literally says ai creator... Please…
OK thanks, maybe I'll watch it at some point even though I'll probably don't like the ending 😂 But you got me curious.
The thing with this show is that at first it was only available via MonoMax. Personally I intended to watch when it was airing but it was unavailable in my country, and, in the end, I ended up never watching it 😆
0 0
Replying to lumina2024 • Sep 2, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Can someone please explain what happened with Kaye's dad? I don't understand, he woke up after so many years of…
Oh ok, thanks
1 0
On Mr.Kill • Sep 1, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
Can someone please explain what happened with Kaye's dad? I don't understand, he woke up after so many years of coma, and then died? After such a long time of coma, I would expect either a miraculous wake up or a peaceful death.
1 3
On Mr.Kill • Sep 1, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I hope the final episode will bring us BIG plot twist(s), because so far it's been disappointingly predictable
7 0
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 29, 2026
Title Mr. Fanboy
GUYSSS!!! is the one on YouTube the uncut ver?? IS THERE EVEN AN UNCUT VER OR NO??
The iQiy version is 54 minutes long. I don't know about the youtube one, but it's usually a cut version.
1 1
Replying to MoonOverStar • Aug 29, 2026
Didn't we ALREADY try this??? You can NOT have a more banger cast than what it had. Just because KinnPorsche worked…
Was the original cast that impressive? I don't even remember who the main leads were 😂
Also, we still don't know anything about it, so I think we should be open minded and give it a chance for now.
1 1
Replying to Lovestruck • Aug 29, 2026
The casting call post is from "asa studios", thier instagram account literally says ai creator... Please…
Oh okay. I actually haven't watched it because I heard the ending left some things unresolved and people wanting a season 2.
0 3
Replying to Lovestruck • Aug 29, 2026
The casting call post is from "asa studios", thier instagram account literally says ai creator... Please…
You mean Mandate?
0 5
On Love of Silom • Aug 28, 2026
Congratulations Up for winning outstanding BL Actor Award for Love of Silom at Pattaya International Film Festival 2026 👏
2 0
Replying to Lovestruck • Aug 28, 2026
The casting call post is from "asa studios", thier instagram account literally says ai creator... Please…
Asa Studio produced the series ‘Mandate’, I don’t think any AI was involved in that one.
And JustUp also seems to be involved somehow.
So, for now, I still have faith 😂
Let's wait till there's more news!
2 7
Replying to bl_tpop • Aug 28, 2026
They just had a casting call and they've changed the name from Red Peafowl to Red Peacock, idk why
But they didn't specifying if The Red Peacock was the same series as Red Peafowl, did they?
There's a high chance they're the same as the Thai name is the same, contrary to the English one. But I don't think it's been confirmed anywhere? If it has been confirmed, I'd be grateful if someone could share the link ☺️ I've only seen the casting call and no other details at all for now.
0 1
Replying to lumina2024 • Aug 21, 2026
Title Mr.Kill
I actually disagree. Kitti looks more like one of Nekros' victim profile than Nekros. Corrupt policeman.
Isn't the point of posting about the episode here to exchange theories? Why post here if you don't like people answering? There’s no need to be rude, I was just giving my opinion without being aggressive.
0 0