News
Replying to Han So Hee • Aug 21, 2024
Person Han So Hee
Replying to deleted comment
Ohhh okay that makes more sense thank you. 😊
4 11
Replying to Han So Hee • Aug 20, 2024
Person Han So Hee
Replying to deleted comment
Fr im so confused
2 1
Replying to fhsenapi • Aug 14, 2024
Article Kim Seon Ho and Bae Suzy will reportedly reunite in a new K-drama
Please don't traumatize us.
Yessss 😭
3 0
Replying to Suga_Life • Aug 11, 2024
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo Season 2
bro, same
Frrrr
3 0
Replying to lunxrbear • Aug 11, 2024
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Mr. Queen
Np goodluck 😎
2 0
On Jung Seung Kil • Aug 10, 2024
Person Jung Seung Kil
Happy birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉
0 0
On Lee Sung Kyoung • Aug 10, 2024
Person Lee Sung Kyoung
Happy Birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉
0 0
Replying to Nikk Nick • Aug 10, 2024
Title Twinkling Watermelon
Any Current Running Good Dramas ? Either Korean or Chinese Dramas??HmmThinking To Watch This Drama For 2nd Time…
Mr. Queen
2 2
On Ro Woon • Aug 7, 2024
Person Ro Woon
Happy Birthday Rowoon!!!!
2 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Aug 3, 2024
Title Alice, the Final Weapon Spoiler
good ending?
Not really
2 1
Replying to CcWatches • Jul 25, 2024
Title Bitch X Rich
I’m actually enjoying the drama so far. (On episode 9) Yeah, some things are moving a little slow or picks up…
Frrr
1 0
Replying to my demon with the glory • Jul 25, 2024
Title Bitch X Rich
y'all ain't real with the ratings !! it's a VERY good drama. I loved it.
Frrrr
0 0
On The Smile Has Left Your Eyes • Jun 30, 2024
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
At first i hated how long and boring tjis series was and when it got to like episode 13 i was about to drop it because i thought this was going to be about 'Sweet Home Alabama' type of story but i was completely wrong and honestly am glad i finished it out. I cried so badly towards the end it wasnt even funny 😭. It truly is an amazing series.
3 0
Replying to lunxrbear • Jun 26, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
FR. I honestly love this show! I don't know why it has such a low rating!
Same here
1 0
Replying to Walklikean_angel • Jun 24, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
What's up with the rating why low??? I enjoy and love this show so much!! The modern cinderella plot is refreshing…
FR. I honestly love this show! I don't know why it has such a low rating!
5 2
On Kang Tae Oh • Jun 20, 2024
Person Kang Tae Oh
Happy Birthday!!
0 0
lo_ve • Jun 17, 2024
Article Chun Woo Hee in talks to join Song Joong Ki in a new K-drama by "Yumi's Cells" director
How abour season 3 of yumi cells? 😭😭😭
11 8
On Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale • Jun 16, 2024
Title Dreaming of a Freaking Fairytale
Seriously the series is so good i dont know why the ratings are so low?!?
12 0
Replying to PoosayWillows20 • May 20, 2024
Title Bitch X Rich Season 2
I mean it got a page didn't it??
Yeah but it doesn't confirm anything just yet
3 0
On Bitch X Rich Season 2 • May 11, 2024
Title Bitch X Rich Season 2
Pleaseee let there be a season 2 soon!!! I actually enjoyed this show despite how angry or annoyed i got lol.
7 2
