News
lo_ve • Jul 27, 2023
Article Kim Woo Bin and Kim Sung Kyun Confirmed to Lead a New Netflix Original Film
I love Woo Bin ever since I first saw him in the series "The Heirs", "Uncontrollably Fond", and even in the recent series he's done "Black Knight". Personally, i thought that his comeback and character he displayed in that show was phenomenal and made many people swoon. I can't wait to see this upcoming one!
2 0
On Officer Black Belt • Jul 27, 2023
Title Officer Black Belt
I love Woo Bin ever since I first saw him in the series "The Heirs", "Uncontrollably Fond", and even in the recent series he's done "Black Knight". Personally, i thought that his comeback and character he displayed in that show was phenomenal and made many people swoon. I can't wait to see this upcoming one!
5 0
On All of Us Are Dead Season 2 • Jul 24, 2023
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
Bro can somebody just tell me when it supposed to air because one article says the 5th of January 2024, January 27th 2024 and mid 2024
1 3
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jul 23, 2023
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Is it just me or was I during this season rooting for team Babi but towards the end for Wooing?
7 0
Replying to Trethias • Jul 21, 2023
Title Soundtrack #1
Anyone know where to watch this with the original Korean audio? Disney+ is dubbed in English, and that just kinda…
You can try downloading the app HiTV or going onto the website myasiantv
1 0
