News Replying to sakammanikantareddy • Sep 8, 2023
Title Mr. Queen
Am I the only one who caught the "the world of married" reference in ep.16🤣🤣
No you are not I FREAKED out when I saw that!!!
0 0
Lily Alice • Aug 31, 2023
Article "7 Escape" and Netflix Original "Song of the Bandits" Tease With New Posters
This looks like the storyline is going to be REALLY GOOD
1 0
lo_ve • Aug 31, 2023
Article BLACKPINK's Kim Ji Soo and Park Jung Min Offered to Lead a New Zombie Themed K-Drama
OOOH THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD
6 0
Replying to Anubhav Goel • Aug 27, 2023
Article "Destined With You" Reigns Over Netflix, "The Killing Vote" Jumps Back to Its Best-Ever Rating
Agreed, show is utter trash.
FR!!
2 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Aug 23, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Really? Another one ep a week? This is gonna backfire so damn hard , I can fking guarantee it. I feel bad for…
LMAO FR
2 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Aug 23, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Not these recent drama starting trend of 1 ep per week. First Killing Vote (yet to watch) and now this.
FR thats what I'm saying!
2 1
On Bo Na • Aug 19, 2023
Person Bo Na
Happy Birthday!!!!
1 0
Replying to lunxrbear • Aug 18, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
OMG this is the EXACT comment I was looking for! I barely see anybody relate other series with Penthouse!!
SAME!! I hate the way it ended but those plot twists were insane!!!!
3 0
Replying to SuspiciousAfternoon • Aug 18, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
the masked guy is right these criminals need to go and in the worst way possible. let him cook! 1 ep a week is…
Im sorry this is so out of context but when I read your statement "let him cook" I burst out laughing bc it reminded me so much of that one track star guy who ran over a child during a track meet.
4 1
Replying to Emma Rose • Aug 18, 2023
Title The Killing Vote
i know its a homemade bomb, this reminded me the scene in Penthouse where Logan lee has been bombed. so Kim moochan…
OMG this is the EXACT comment I was looking for! I barely see anybody relate other series with Penthouse!!
1 2
Lily Alice • Aug 16, 2023
Article Kim Tae Ri and Hong Kyung Co-Star as Voice Actors for Netflix's First Korean Animated Movie
OOOH IM SO EXCITED 😆
8 0
Replying to AshesandDust • Aug 15, 2023
Title Delightfully Deceitful
Finally someone who agrees with me. Dark genre suits kim dong wook the best. Him in king of pigs and the guest…
EXACTLY 💯
1 0
Replying to Nashelie_7 • Aug 15, 2023
Title Delightfully Deceitful
I paused it waiting for it to be completed. Did it have a good ending? I feel like no one is making edits or talking…
Yes it did but the reason why there wasn't much edits of the ending is because a lot of people dropped the drama after episode 4 saying it was getting full
1 0
Replying to gogo • Aug 11, 2023
Article "My Lovely Liar" Tops No. 1 in 127 Countries!
127 COUNTRIES?!?!?!? THAT'S CRAZY
Heyyyy
1 0
lo_ve • Aug 4, 2023
Article BLACKPINK's Kim Ji Soo and Actor Ahn Bo Hyun Confirmed to be Dating!
OMG im so happy for the both of them!!! I first fell in love with Ahn Bo Hyun when I saw him in "My Name" and furthermore in "Yumi Cells" I wish them all the best and hope that they won't gain any hate or toxic fans
11 0
lo_ve • Aug 1, 2023
Article Ryeoun Offered to Join as a Main Lead in "Weak Hero Class 2"
Yes!!!! I loved him in both the Secret Romantic Guesthouse and in Adult Trainee and he did a phenomenal job, I sincerely hope to see him in Weak Hero Class 2!!!
8 0
Replying to Brayden1121 • Aug 1, 2023
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
My guess is summer or fall 2024.
OMG noo 😭
1 1
Replying to Lovely • Jul 29, 2023
Article Lee Je Hoon Answers If He, Along With The Remaining Cast, Will Return for "Taxi Driver Season 3"
if he's not in it, they can save their money to produce a third season
LMAO following you just for this comment
2 0
Replying to amolm • Jul 27, 2023
Title The Heirs
My first Kdrama and I really loved it. I have rewatched it many times. Don't know why there is so much negative…
Fr!! Like I honestly, loved this series!
4 0
On Vincenzo • Jul 27, 2023
Title Vincenzo
"CoRn SalAD"
8 0
