News
Replying to MayanPanda • Nov 8, 2022
Title Remember Me Spoiler
Gun is kind of frustrating, but I can understand extreme shyness. I don't even relate my middle school self anymore,…
The mum literally begged him to come with her to see the doctor again but he refused and its more painful because she knows its selective so the hope that he would one day talk is killing her, if he was born mute she would know its a lifetime situation but that hope that he may talk is leading to her frustration and she is a divorcee carrying the burden alone. she literally moved to the countryside to help name heal so she has no life
2 1
Replying to jpny01 • May 31, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
In the episode where they went shopping there was sexual tension between them - I think that's why he chose the…
and also judging by how patient tin is with him and tin telling him he missed him which left him in a daze he probably doesnt realise he is enjoying the attention from tin yet
1 0
Replying to jpny01 • May 31, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
In the episode where they went shopping there was sexual tension between them - I think that's why he chose the…
did you see the way tin lighted up when he saw her and dear is a very pretty girl and tol looked at her then looked at thing seeing his expression before looking back at dear like he wanted to break her neck
0 7
Replying to jpny01 • May 31, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
In the episode where they went shopping there was sexual tension between them - I think that's why he chose the…
yea i also believed he panicked and tol put up the walls again. plus i dont think it is certain he is hetro you can meet someone of the same sex that makes you realise that you may be bisexual
0 1
Replying to jpny01 • May 31, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
In the episode where they went shopping there was sexual tension between them - I think that's why he chose the…
as we have seen with how persistent he is with making mai his girlfriend and how he stubbornly refused to be nice to tin even as a family friend we already know that he is a tough nut to crack and tin understands this because of how many times he has been in the loop, but if he can get tol to look at him as a love interest he knows he can get tol to do what he wants and i also have a feeling tol remembers some things from the last loop and thats why he doesnt trust tin otherwise that jealousy he displayed at the end can be explained
0 0
Replying to TheFirstMichael2206 • May 24, 2022
Title Triage
I don't think he needs to save Rit in order to save Tol. He's just doing it because it's a right thing to do,…
because tol runs after mai always at the party when she hears about her mums death which always leads to the cardiac arrest and the doctors are the ones that killed her
0 0
On Triage • Apr 29, 2022
Title Triage
please where can i read the book
1 0
Replying to Yoo Kihyun • Apr 26, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear Spoiler
how Nueng died?
but i dont believe it the father is too obsessed with nuengs pictures and properties like he was guilty of something
0 0
Replying to pandora494 • Apr 26, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear Spoiler
Yup. I'm sure that his behaviour was on purpose. He didn't want to hear from Song about his relationship with…
i have a weird feeling is not telling the truth about how nueng died and if you watch that ep 1 basketball court scene nueng wanted to get the water himself but the girlfriend intercepted and we know in bl only girls who know their bf loves a man reacts like that. i have a feeling that nueng truly liked him and his dying wish was to be with nut forever leading to the scene where tarn gave nut the teddy and saying i want him to be with you forever and why i dont believe nueng died the way his father claimed was that song said he was told he died in an accident which means he doesnt know first hand and would explain why the father is obssessed with nuengs picture and leaves his room the same way thereby neglecting son
0 0
Replying to 10025333 • Apr 26, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear Spoiler
Please let keep in mind that tofu was awoke 10 years ago same timeline as neung death and he became a human when…
i have a feeling nueng liked him back and wanted to be with him forever and that manifested when tharn gave him the bear
0 0
Replying to BluPuppyGirl • Apr 26, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear Spoiler
Tarn knows that Nut had a big crush on Neung. That's probably why Tofu looks like him. I mean Nut did almost get…
and what if nueng had known nut likes him and he liked him back probably nuengs last wish before dying was for nut
0 0
Replying to Yoo Kihyun • Apr 26, 2022
Title The Miracle of Teddy Bear Spoiler
how Nueng died?
they said he died in a car accident on his way to the train station while going on a trip with friends
1 2
Replying to daydream • Apr 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
About 2 years ago with what the duck, i hated that show but it introduced me to this genre so i'm thankful for…
kept watching because of the translators little comments and i was hoping it would get better but it was a disaster
0 0
Replying to valso • Apr 26, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
6 years ago with Sotus
i started with addicted 6 years for me too
0 0
Replying to Vmin1991 • Mar 31, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I think he will be included but idk i have not seen the actor or anyone mentioning him
please send to me too
0 1
Replying to Chevy6 • Mar 31, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Will this only air on iQiyi? I don’t like this app much not anything on there other then this show I would watch.…
me too but I must support my boys im only subbing for kinnporsce I hope their server doesn't crash that day because they don't know what they are in for
0 1
Replying to Anne Pearson • Mar 31, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I would like to help but sorry Lola i m having some issues in subscribing too i will sort it somehow anyone pliz…
I'm already sharing mine with someone and I think you can only share with 2 ppl
0 1
Replying to lushping • Mar 21, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I wonder if these kids know what a mafia is like imagine telling a mafia boss where to have sex no wonder its…
theyd still complain
0 0
Replying to dia • Mar 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
same 😂😂 im a broke teenager without a job and i wish i could support kinnporsche legally but i cant so hopefully…
21+
1 0
Replying to TexanTitan • Mar 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ok, y'all, don't hate me, but all I can think every time I see the pool/balcony sex scene in the trailer is, That…
even breathing he is risking his life. he is a mafia's bodyguard for crying out loud and in real life situations you get horny where you get horny it depends on you if you want to attend to there or not
5 0