News Replying to ThatgirlEmma • Mar 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
We cannot seem to appreciate nothing nice for real. Because why are people already pointing out "bad" translations…
I wonder if these kids know what a mafia is like imagine telling a mafia boss where to have sex no wonder its rated 21+
4 3
Replying to Scott Wickham • Feb 2, 2022
Title Addicted Spoiler
Oh i hope so. But it will be different actors. I think the original 2 were banned to work together again. (Its…
no its a lady and even in the series she was a lady but the book described the character as having masculine features however she was born as a lady
0 0
Replying to Scott Wickham • Feb 1, 2022
Title Addicted Spoiler
Oh i hope so. But it will be different actors. I think the original 2 were banned to work together again. (Its…
she wasn't trans woman but the girlfriend was described as having manly features , so the crew did a great job of casting the actress because she fit the description
0 2
Replying to Scott Wickham • Feb 1, 2022
Title Addicted Spoiler
Oh i hope so. But it will be different actors. I think the original 2 were banned to work together again. (Its…
chai jidan's violence in her books are always there for a reason like its part of the character's building but mame adds unnecessary violence that cant even be explained in her books i don't know if just wants to rile ppl up
0 0
Replying to Scott Wickham • Feb 1, 2022
Title Addicted Spoiler
Oh i hope so. But it will be different actors. I think the original 2 were banned to work together again. (Its…
exactly the author made it so clear with the name "Addicted (heroine) so imagine quitting some kind of addiction
0 0
Replying to Scott Wickham • Feb 1, 2022
Title Addicted Spoiler
Oh i hope so. But it will be different actors. I think the original 2 were banned to work together again. (Its…
yea we also have movies with rape scenes however i think for Gu Hai's type of love the scene was necessary to show us how crazy Gu Hai can get
0 0
Replying to Scott Wickham • Feb 1, 2022
Title Addicted Spoiler
Oh i hope so. But it will be different actors. I think the original 2 were banned to work together again. (Its…
Taiwan is really the best place for it since if Netflix buy it they may not let them wear military uniforms but Taiwan would let them and they have similar cultures so much wont be lost oh and they can truly hold a Chinese wedding since its almost the same concept. the book was really ahead of its time because the government is never letting that series be made even the one with Johnny and Timmy Xu although they had a very low budget and actors shying away from Lgbtq characters they really gave it their best for rookie actors. Most actors now want to get into it because it spells instant fame
0 0
Replying to Scott Wickham • Feb 1, 2022
Title Addicted Spoiler
Oh i hope so. But it will be different actors. I think the original 2 were banned to work together again. (Its…
i really wish the script can be sent to taiwan or netflix gets the rights to it ,it will be a real shame if that series cant be made because their love was epic. they are the perfect example of 1+1=1 they were really selfless for each other its almost like from the moment they met they had a rebirth each mothering the other with bai luo yin getting the best life he could only dream of due to Gu hai's care
1 2
Replying to Scott Wickham • Jan 31, 2022
Title Addicted
Oh i hope so. But it will be different actors. I think the original 2 were banned to work together again. (Its…
me too like i cant hate him even knowing what he did. i love that they did not sweep what he did under the rug they really addressed it and there was forgiveness and he was willing to pay for what he did. Their love is crazy
0 4
Replying to agnzaa • Jan 31, 2022
Title Not Me
Have you ever been somewhere with a group of activists? I'm not even that active, my friends are, and the conversations…
This is the truth like it feels like torture having to watch them talk about the same thing for the 25th time with almost no progress and no real plan. like they make all these plans and at the end of the day its almost like they had no plan at all. I'm very grateful for Danyok because i don't how i would have continued
1 0
Replying to jpny01 • Jan 26, 2022
Title Addicted Spoiler
Agree - a lot of fans only like to watch cute boys being cute to each other - if any characters have any human…
thats true the name really warned them all but they still went for it
0 0
Replying to Scott Wickham • Jan 26, 2022
Title Addicted Spoiler
Oh i hope so. But it will be different actors. I think the original 2 were banned to work together again. (Its…
it haunts everyone who reads it if that chapter can be deleted Gu hai would be the most passionate character i have ever come across
1 7
Replying to Scott Wickham • Jan 26, 2022
Title Addicted Spoiler
Oh i hope so. But it will be different actors. I think the original 2 were banned to work together again. (Its…
that was really brutal the novel could have done without it but after reading the novel i get why the author put that in. i would say she used as an emphasis on the type of person Gu hai is when he wants to be brutal he is the devil and when he wants to be kind he is a saint
0 0
Replying to Mash-mallow • Jan 25, 2022
Title You're My Sky Spoiler
Is one underage or what?? Lol 💀 haven't watched the show yet just wanna know.
his sisters boyfriend is falling for him
1 0
Replying to Nunu Papiii • Jan 24, 2022
Title You're My Sky
I love Dome and Vee, even though what's going on between them is illegal but I like it hahaha
very illegal but im more invested in their ship than any other
2 1
Replying to Vanessa Ferey • Jan 24, 2022
Title Paint with Love Spoiler
That really sad that the choice of the writer it's to make us feel like Nueng (and Maze) think that people without…
phap wasnt even as pissed that nueng destroyed his gift it was that he insulted him and maze too his side and to top it when he bent to pick the ruined gift maze made a move to protect nueng like phap would hit him again i was so heart broken
1 0
Replying to absurd • Jan 13, 2022
Title Ace Troops
Look, I love XZ and I can admit that he's the only reason I started this drama, but I don't really understand…
lol, i had time today but truly you are impossible.
3 0
Replying to absurd • Jan 13, 2022
Title Ace Troops
Look, I love XZ and I can admit that he's the only reason I started this drama, but I don't really understand…
exactly!!
0 0
Replying to absurd • Jan 13, 2022
Title Ace Troops
Look, I love XZ and I can admit that he's the only reason I started this drama, but I don't really understand…
when you rate a drama think of others that come after you some people may not even know johnny or xz but when they search up this drama the reviews may be what would make them watch or not if you think in general its not good then rate it as such not because your fave wasn't given more screen time and in reality you are the only anti here with how biased you are for a particular actor from a series with 3 mains. call me an anti if you must but xiao zhan is a good actor and so is johnny for the female lead most times they are put into series so they can sell romance for those who want romance in a series. learn how to give a fair opinion thats how the world can become better
3 2
Replying to absurd • Jan 13, 2022
Title Ace Troops
Look, I love XZ and I can admit that he's the only reason I started this drama, but I don't really understand…
i said if you feel the entire series is not worth your 10 then don't give it however any rating should be based on the work itself and not just for your fave. if you feel johnny did not portrays the character well or the character not the actor is annoying then you should rate accordingly. however your statement suggest that you only want to see xz on screen not caring if the character he portrays is relevant to the plot at the times he was off screen. In conclusion judge the series without being biased to a particular actor and give it the rating you think it deserves . I may like an actor very much but if i see him in a character that either doesn't suit him and he doesnt adapt well to or if the overall plot is boring i cant continue id rather they know their shortcomings and work on it than blindly follow. i believe it would help them
0 4