Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 46 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2022
Replying to CaliDreamer • Jul 22, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I recommend from the start but some viewers don’t like the child-like FL early years which helps shape up her…
I’m sorry but I’m really confused are you talking about the drama or the novel ?( I was talking about the novel 😭)
0 0
On Hidden Love • Jul 21, 2023
Title Hidden Love
anyone knows from which chapter should I start to continue the story ??
2 2
On Again My Life • Jul 20, 2023
It's a pretty good drama idk why there is a lot of disappointed ppl ( I didn't like the ending but it's not that bad ) , I just wanted Ji Eun to have more screen time as a FL 😔😔
3 0
On Money Flower • Jul 8, 2023
Title Money Flower Spoiler
The cast is amazing but the drama is soo bad I just finished the 1st ep and I couldn't continue 😔
(it's just my personal opinion idk if it's really bad or its just bc I don't like this type of dramas🤷‍♀️ )
0 4
On LiSA • Jun 24, 2023
Person LiSA
HBD !!!
0 0
Replying to Mluth • Apr 27, 2023
is it good??? can someone pls write a review about this drama. also can someone pls give me a link or website…
did you watch it?? if you did please tell me your opinion !!
0 0
On 365: Repeat the Year • Apr 22, 2023
Title 365: Repeat the Year Spoiler
it's a really good drama even tho I was soooo sad that she didn't remember him😔😔 but everything else was really amazing !!!
1 0
On Lisa • Mar 27, 2023
Person Lisa
Happy Birthday my luvv <33 !!
0 0