Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 27, 2022
On Vagabond • 8 days ago
Title Vagabond Spoiler
i knew that the ending is open that’s why I didn’t watch it for many years but didn’t know it would be that bad OMFG
but I watched it anyways because I don’t really think there will be another season unfortunately:(
0 0
Replying to tut • Sep 5, 2026
Title Love Designer Spoiler
omfg WZY shameless ahhhhh + i also hate her mom I don’t think she’s reasonable
okay I understand she would be worried as her mother but I don’t think this is “worrying” she’s just being controlling as f and selfish she just wants to be satisfied with her daughter’s life she doesn’t care if her daughter is satisfied with her own life….
0 0
On Love Designer • Sep 5, 2026
Title Love Designer Spoiler
omfg WZY shameless ahhhhh + i also hate her mom I don’t think she’s reasonable
0 1
On Call It Love • Jun 18, 2026
Title Call It Love Spoiler
I really like this type of kdrama, and I really liked this one, but I wished to see them happy together in the end for like at least half the last episode… not the last minute
2 0
Replying to tut • May 15, 2026
it’s good until you reach the ending because why would he live forever ugh I would rather if both of them died…
like it wouldn’t be good even if she reborn again as they believe because the same thing will keep happening like a loop
0 0
On Love Phobia • Mar 19, 2026
Title Love Phobia
Love phobia… Love For BiA smart
not that bad but not that good either feels a like it is missing smth…
6 0
On Legal High • Dec 20, 2025
Title Legal High
The drama was really good and funny however I don’t get why everyone thinks that the fl acting was bad I think she nailed the character…….
2 0
On D-Day • Oct 20, 2025
Title D-Day
I LOVEEEEEEE THIS
2 0
On D-Day • Oct 20, 2025
Title D-Day
any one knows han so hee real name ?(dk if I wrote the name right) but she is the nurse who LWS fell for. couldn’t find her in the cast list
0 0
On The Ghost Detective • Sep 28, 2025
Title The Ghost Detective Spoiler
I really enjoyed this but the ending made me a little sad even tho it wasn’t that bad but he is dead after all 🥀
1 0
Replying to Cdrama Addict • Sep 26, 2025
Title Mobius
Plz rate every episode
oh sorry I can’t really remember but ik there wasn’t any boring ep!!!
0 0
On Where the Lost Ones Go • Sep 16, 2025
Title Where the Lost Ones Go Spoiler
just finished it,I reallyyyyy liked this drama🙈 but didn’t really like the ending even tho it’s a happy ending but i think they deserved a better ending 🥀🥀
a little disappointed with the ending but it was so good tbh
2 0
On Sketch • Aug 10, 2025
Title Sketch
just finished it , I didn’t really like the ending…….
but that X he is the biggest بجيح I’ve seen ever 😁
2 0