Editorials
On Jung So Min • Mar 16, 2023
Person Jung So Min
Happy birthday <33 !!
0 0
On Kim Myung Soo • Mar 13, 2023
Person Kim Myung Soo
Happy birthday <33
0 0
On Kwon Na Ra • Mar 13, 2023
Person Kwon Na Ra
Happy birthday <33
0 0
On Park Chae Rin • Mar 13, 2023
Person Park Chae Rin
Happy birthday <33
0 0
On Sabrina Zhuang • Feb 28, 2023
Person Sabrina Zhuang
Happy birthdayyy <33
0 0
On Love to Hate You • Feb 19, 2023
Title Love to Hate You
I love thisss uhhh I'm obsessed !!!!!
5 0
On Rosé • Feb 11, 2023
Person Rosé
happy birthday <33 !!
0 0
On Meet Yourself • Feb 4, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
uhhh I want more eps I love themmm TT , I'm so obsessed !!!
6 0
On Shin Ye Eun • Jan 18, 2023
Person Shin Ye Eun
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LUVV <33 !
0 0
On Esther Yu • Dec 18, 2022
Person Esther Yu
happy birthday my luv <<333
4 0
On Tian Yi Tong • Dec 9, 2022
Person Tian Yi Tong
Happy birthdayy !!!
0 0
On Shin Yu Na • Dec 9, 2022
Person Shin Yu Na
HBD my luvvv <333
0 0
On Park Hye Soo • Nov 24, 2022
Person Park Hye Soo
Happy birthday <33
0 0
On Ma Meng Wei • Nov 20, 2022
Person Ma Meng Wei
Happy Birthday <33 !!!
0 0
On Love 911 • Nov 16, 2022
Title Love 911
I really enjoyed thisssss!!! there chemistry ahhhh<33
1 0
On Yang Zi • Nov 6, 2022
Person Yang Zi
HBD!!!!!!
1 0
On Bai Jing Ting • Oct 15, 2022
Person Bai Jing Ting
HBD !!!!
0 0
On Eleanor Lee • Oct 12, 2022
Person Eleanor Lee
Happy birthday my luv <33 !!!!
0 0
On My True Friend • Sep 6, 2022
Title My True Friend
looks good but it will be just 4eps for them together?? and I have to watch 43 of 48 eps until they be together ?? that's too long😭
3 0
On Tears in Heaven • Sep 3, 2022
Title Tears in Heaven Spoiler
omg wtf ???????? I thought he was the ML and he just died in the 6th ep ??? so is she going to end with his brother ??? omg I liked them together they were so sweet I'm crying 😭😭😭
3 0
