News
Replying to lyn • Apr 28, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
I KNOW THAT HE WILL DIE EVENTUALLY BECAUSE HE'S A GUEST ROLE, BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO DIE SO EARLY??? LIKE…
it will take a thousand years for him to be cultivated again.. I hope they will show us that scene
3 0
Replying to lyn • Apr 28, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
I KNOW THAT HE WILL DIE EVENTUALLY BECAUSE HE'S A GUEST ROLE, BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO DIE SO EARLY??? LIKE…
HIS DEATH GAVE ME FLASHBACK TO ZHU YAN DEATH HUHUHU FOF TRAUMA IS COMING BACK
6 0
Replying to lyn • Apr 28, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
I KNOW THAT HE WILL DIE EVENTUALLY BECAUSE HE'S A GUEST ROLE, BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO DIE SO EARLY??? LIKE…
THE UNCLOUDED SOUL, NALANG TALAGA HULING CHANCE KO SAKANYA AS A DEMON LORD
5 1
Replying to lyn • Apr 28, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
I KNOW THAT HE WILL DIE EVENTUALLY BECAUSE HE'S A GUEST ROLE, BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO DIE SO EARLY??? LIKE…
I WAITED FOR HOW MANY MONTHS FOR HOU MINGHAO IN THIS DRAMA, AND HE WILL DIE AGAD AGAD SA EP 2??? I CANT WTF
7 2
Replying to lyn • Apr 28, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Why do you have to be a kind demon every time, Hou Minghao?? Why do you keep sacrificing yourself for your loved…
I KNOW THAT HE WILL DIE EVENTUALLY BECAUSE HE'S A GUEST ROLE, BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT HIM TO DIE SO EARLY??? LIKE HIS DEATH IS SO EMOTIONAL TOO????? WHY DONT YOU JUST KILL ME HUHUHUU
9 5
On Love in Pavilion • Apr 28, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion
Why do you have to be a kind demon every time, Hou Minghao?? Why do you keep sacrificing yourself for your loved ones? AT LEAST BE CRUEL. LIKE, BE MORE CRUEL AND RUTHLESS SO I WON'T CRY FOR YOUR DEATH HUHUHUH
16 7
Replying to JeA • Apr 26, 2025
Title The Melody of Love
It's from a manhua. You can read that.
what's the title, and where can I read it?
0 3
On The Melody of Love • Apr 25, 2025
Title The Melody of Love
Does this have a novel? Or some script where I can read this? Im really curious about this one because the theme is music😩
1 5
Replying to Cherryluxe • Apr 9, 2025
Title The Unclouded Soul
There's no trailer yet but there's rumour about trailer releasing this month...
I thought xiao yiao would at least come out between march-aug 2025😔
3 9
Replying to Cherryluxe • Apr 9, 2025
Title The Unclouded Soul
There's no trailer yet but there's rumour about trailer releasing this month...
damn, litc trailer come out first? when this drama is finished first
2 11
On Love in the Clouds • Mar 18, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
I rewatched the trailer for more than 20x and I watch a lot of behind the scene... I CANT NO LONGGER WAAIT FOR REALL
7 0
On Love in the Clouds • Mar 18, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
I CANT WAIT FOR THIS DRAMA TO AIR BROOO, I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE THEY ANNOUNCE THIS DRAMA AND WHEN THEY ARE FILMING IT AAAA
4 0
Replying to Iris_03 • Mar 18, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
during the conference, in the picture displayed, it was said to be 40 episodes!!
right, for what I know, it was supposed to be 40 episodes.
1 1
On Blossom • Dec 24, 2024
Title Blossom
does this have a happy ending?
1 1
On Fangs of Fortune • Nov 21, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Im listening to the ending ost rn.. I miss their dance in every end of the episodes
11 0
Replying to Jiawei • Nov 19, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
just my thought...i think it would be cool if the bingyi and yinglong arc is explored a bit more, like if they…
34 episode is not enough for this drama huhuhu
15 1
Replying to chocho_01 • Nov 18, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Can anyone tell me is it light or medium romance?
light romance that has a healthy relationship and they understand each other so well
8 0
Replying to Mon10 • Nov 18, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Sad or happy ending?
sad-open ending
4 1
Replying to Mellowrose • Nov 17, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
Seriously GJM.. xu zhen xuan...pay for my fuc**in teraphy 😭😭😭😭😭 this hit more hrd.... so the "im…
NOOOOO HE MADE ME CRY A RIVER WITH HIS LAST WORD!!! AND THAT WAS AN AD LIB?!?!? He knew his character so well, omg.
20 1
Replying to lyn • Nov 17, 2024
Title Fangs of Fortune
did you get what they mean by that?
RIGHTTT??? WHEN I FIRST WATCHED IT, I UNDERSTAND THE PLOT RIGHT AWAY. I WAS EVEN SAYING THAT THIS MIGHT GET A SAD-OPEN ENDING BECAUSE OF THE DEPRESSED CHARACTER LOLOL
1 0