News
Replying to AstolfoMyWaifu • Aug 6, 2026
Title Love on the Menu
This might have alot of potential to uncrown Once Again.Can't wait for next week
Once again was so good!
1 0
On Azure Spring • Jun 4, 2026
Title Azure Spring
I was on the fence about this one but after reading people's comments here, I'm going to give this one a try. Thank you!
1 0
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • Jun 4, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
So funny. This is so good and so under rated. I can't wait for the next episode!
8 0
On Siren’s Kiss • Apr 19, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
I enjoyed the twists and turns in this drama. Quite a few surprises!
6 0
On Our Golden Days • Aug 28, 2025
Title Our Golden Days
Will Viki make this available in the US?
1 1
On The Defects • Jul 22, 2025
Title The Defects
Anyone know where this is being shown? Viki? Netflix?
2 1
On S Line • Jul 22, 2025
Title S Line
What platform? Viki? Netflix?
1 9
On Law and the City • Jul 22, 2025
Title Law and the City
Really good -- enjoying this one so much!
7 0
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jun 30, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Unexpectedly, it was really entertaining! I highly recommend this c-drama. Wonderful acting and fast-paced.
9 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 30, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
One of the best k-dramas so far this year. Congrats to the cast and crew!
7 0
On The Art of Negotiation • Apr 5, 2025
Title The Art of Negotiation
Loving this series! Will there be a Season 2?
0 0
Replying to janec • Dec 22, 2024
Title Face Me
Because people have different tastes and see things differently when watching something. One person may see a…
Exactly. Everyone has their own opinion and we don't need to agree. For me, it was different and kept me guessing. In a nutshell I enjoyed it and it was worth my watch. I hope you did too!
1 1
On Face Me • Dec 14, 2024
Title Face Me
This drama was different and an interesting watch. It did keep me guessing, that's for sure! Enjoyed it and don't understand why the rating is so low.
3 4
On Parole Examiner Lee • Dec 14, 2024
Title Parole Examiner Lee
So entertaining and funny. Great watch!
0 0
Replying to Padakiki • Nov 9, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
you gave this drama 10 ?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦🏼♀️
I did. The story, script, acting, cinematography, camera angles, soundtrack, and how it didn't shy from tackling mental issues head on was wonderful. It's in my top 5 for 2024. It was different and surprising. Aren't you glad that there's all kinds of kdrama available and we don't have to share the same opinion about them?
0 0
On Dear Hyeri • Oct 30, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
One of the best romance kdramas I've seen this year. Both leads were amazing! I laughed so much, cried, and was so inspired by second chances, forgiveness and how everyone wrestles with trauma differently as well as issues in their past. Loved the ending too!
6 3
On Dear Hyeri • Oct 14, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
So good...
2 0
Replying to Thais Mestanza • Oct 11, 2024
Title My Merry Marriage
Kocowa
Thanks! Viki carries Kocowa and so does Amazon Prime. I wonder when they'll confirm which of the platforms...
1 0
On Brewing Love • Oct 5, 2024
Title Brewing Love
Will this air on Viki? Amazon Prime? Netflix?
0 2
On My Merry Marriage • Oct 5, 2024
Title My Merry Marriage
Will this air on Viki?
1 3
