K-Drama Replying to dramawanderer • Jun 1, 2026
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
I started this drama just a few days ago, currently I'm on episode 27, now it's boring for me, it has everything…
Yeahhhh their relationship gets more better
3 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Mar 30, 2026
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Their chemistry is juet perfect ❤looks like they are meant to be eachothers
3 1
Replying to Blackandyellow • Mar 24, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
Hold on,, didn't Seol A said she knew jun beom and will never forget a face so easily in episode 1.
She had seen him in an art exhibition..nothing else
1 0
On Siren’s Kiss • Mar 24, 2026
Title Siren’s Kiss
5 more episodes are left yet we are so close to mask off the killer ???? No way... i think theres a whole story behind the photographer guy
9 1
Replying to Maneesha Pramodi • Jan 17, 2025
Title The Sound of Magic
Happy ending?
thank you for telling me
0 1
Replying to Maneesha Pramodi • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Sound of Magic
Happy ending?
few ? doesn't it have a happy ending
0 5
Replying to LucreCally • Jan 16, 2025
Title The Sound of Magic
This k-drama is very sad and I cry much
Happy ending?
0 7
Replying to bmaggiej • Jan 12, 2025
Title The Sound of Magic
I need season 2 asap!!!!!!!
does it have a happy ending ?
0 0
Replying to Pro • Jan 12, 2025
Title The Sound of Magic
I just finished watching it! It’s a total gem.
Happy ending ?
1 1
Replying to just a girl • Dec 31, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2 Spoiler
Can Thanos die already??? I'm sick of his ass...
he's dead
0 2
Replying to Tan Xiao Yu • Dec 29, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
OneTouch TV
thanks
0 0
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 29, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
where can I watch this for free?
0 2
Replying to Dr-NULL • Dec 19, 2024
Title When the Phone Rings
So, what do you guys think? Does the FL know now that the ML knows she’s the one calling him via 406?
I think she doesn't know
0 0
Replying to Maneesha Pramodi • Jun 7, 2024
Title The Rain in Espana
what did she say
ah I see.. thanks
1 0
Replying to The Rain in Espana • Jun 6, 2024
Title The Rain in Espana
Replying to deleted comment
what did she say
0 3
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Jan 30, 2024
Title My Demon
Very impopular opinion. You take a lot of risks. I hope you have a bodyguard.
I choose to enjoy the battle with popcorn🍿
7 0
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Jan 30, 2024
Title My Demon
Very impopular opinion. You take a lot of risks. I hope you have a bodyguard.
lmao 😂 I mean no hate pls 🥲🥲
2 2
On My Demon • Jan 30, 2024
Title My Demon
not so great but not bad either.... just my personal opinion
8 4
On Playboyy • Nov 16, 2023
Title Playboyy
where can I watch this?
0 1
Replying to Maneesha Pramodi • Aug 25, 2023
Title Eternal Faith
season 2 ? what about season 1 ????? can you please explain
ah Oki Oki thank u so much ❤
1 0
