Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 11, 2020
On Reply 1988 • Jul 18, 2021
Title Reply 1988
One thing I was very confused about was what was happening during a few bus scenes. Oftentimes there were moments when someone sitting down offered to carry the bag of a person standing up. I don't know if this was a custom in the '80s, or if it's still a custom now, but living in America I find this both very interesting and weird.
0 2
Replying to lexi • Feb 26, 2021
Title No Mercy
is this really bad for uhhh my age??I'm 16....
I mean I'm 16 and I just finished watching it. I just think that you have to go into the movie knowing what it's going to illustrate, and if those things could possibly trigger you.
0 0
Replying to mari_2004 • Sep 15, 2020
What I understand is that they both like each other, but every attempt at revealing their feelings doesn't turn…
I haven't seen that trailer, but I'd guess it's probably just some comedy and some drama.
1 0
Replying to Lia0215 • Sep 14, 2020
Can someone explain the drama because I saw the trailers and they made me so confuse
What I understand is that they both like each other, but every attempt at revealing their feelings doesn't turn out as planned. Then finally the ML just says it, and the rest is their love story.
1 2
Replying to soyamilkbeancurdpudding • May 21, 2020
Hi, I've decided to sub this drama, and currently has the first episode up on my blog. If you're interested, and…
Thank you!! I've been looking everywhere, thank goodness I found your comment. Definitely gonna start watching tomorrow!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
1 0
Replying to Aditi Goyal • Apr 30, 2020
i know right! the writer is same as " put your head on my shoulder " and " a love so beautiful ". even a love…
i love it all. ♥️
0 1
On The Love Equations • Apr 27, 2020
i'm watching episode 15 right now and i'm pretty sure i just saw the poop ceramic that Gu Weiyi from Put Your Hear On My Shoulder made. it even says made by Gu Weiyi!!! :)
5 3
On The Love Equations • Apr 19, 2020
If you want to watch this drama totally recommend dramacool it's a website, and is amazing. So far they have subbed 14 episodes in english. I don't particularly know if they have a different language, but since YouTube isn't that fast on uploads this is another way to watch it.
0 0