Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 11, 2020
Replying to mari_2004 • May 9, 2025
Title Moving Spoiler
I am REALLY REALLY hoping that KBS and JHS get together. Although there is a romance tag rn I feel it applies…
Also this is a rewatch for me, but I wanted to express the above without giving anything away. But I wanted to add that in the beginning LGH really gave possible villain vibes and I fear that he might become one given him joining the government. In the beginning it was mostly just the way he always seemed upset and even possibly jealous of KBS and JHS' relationship, but that could've been bc the teacher told him to get close to her and bc KBS met her first their bond formed instead of his. Also that scene where he beat up the other student, not saying he wasn't a prick but he didn't deserve to meet the type of super human strength even if it wasn't full level.
3 0
Replying to mari_2004 • May 9, 2025
Title Moving Spoiler
I am REALLY REALLY hoping that KBS and JHS get together. Although there is a romance tag rn I feel it applies…
I keep thinking how cool it'd be bc KBS is the only one with two parents with powers, and he gets them both, super senses and flying. Now imagine if KBS and JHS got together and they had a kid the kid would get all three powers, they'd have super senses, regeneration, AND flying. They'd be unstoppable.
2 0
On Moving • May 9, 2025
Title Moving
I am REALLY REALLY hoping that KBS and JHS get together. Although there is a romance tag rn I feel it applies more towards the relationships of the parents rather than the kids. I was kinda concerned with LGH being a third wheel but really I do believe he has nothing on KBS and his relationship with JHS. If the story doesn't really explore their relationship whether in this season or season 2 I'll be slightly disappointed. However, thankfully I have my imagination and I will imagine them getting together and having their own child who inherits powers.
3 2
Replying to mari_2004 • May 8, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2 Spoiler
it gave what it gave
honestly, i came back for Su Ho. i had seen the umbrella scene on reels, and really thought someone hand died but thankfully tht wasn't the case. I was over the damn moon when Su Ho woke up. I also really enjoyed the new friends. I felt for Hu Min at the end when we saw Na had died bc I feel tht over everything Hu Min still sort of saw him like a friend. the way he was sobbing broke my heart. 🥺
3 0
On The Blessed Girl • Apr 27, 2025
i had to take a break there was too much screaming at my computer screen. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
0 0
Replying to b3ansss • Apr 26, 2025
Title Ever Night
It feels and seems that way, but they're late bloomers (for realizing their feelings). They're only a few years…
Thanks!
1 1
On The Blessed Girl • Apr 21, 2025
it definitely is a bit too early to tell, i'm halfway though EP 2, but so far it's actually turning out to be better than what i was expecting.
0 0
On Ever Night • Apr 20, 2025
Title Ever Night
Okay I know this probably isn't the most important thing, but are Sang Sang and Ning Que supposed to be a couple or is it more of a sibling relationship. The trailer kind of confused me with that. If answering the question gives any spoilers I'd rather not know, and if it's possible to answer I'd like it to just be based off S1 and not S2.
I know most ppl aren't here for the romance plot, and I appreciate ya'll, but sometimes I feel like I need romance to be more invested in a story.
3 6
On Liu Hao Cun • Apr 18, 2025
Person Liu Hao Cun
I just found her, and girl must have saved the universe in her past life! I mean she's super talented, really pretty, and getting cast with other super popular actors who I can only dream of meeting!! Even more so, she got to act in a movie with JACKIE CHAN!!!!
4 0
Replying to mari_2004 • Apr 16, 2025
Title Crush Spoiler
she had the measles not a cold...
in addition to that the ML literally stalks her for the 3 yrs they were separated. i agree with the point abt invading his personal space, but not abt the belitting as it wasn't intentional. i don't know abt you but personally if i saw a visually impaired individual drop something, or trying to find their way i'd want to help. and perhaps that would be seen as belittling, but unless you know someone who is visually impaired u don't necessarily know how to act towards others who suffer from that condition. again i agree that the whole pretending to be pregnant scene was equally uncalled for and unnecessary. i don't know if i agree with the whole him not forcing himself on her. especially during the cocktail party as he said if he saw her leave he'd kiss her in front of everyone, which is definitely a big no in asian countries. in addition to that the scene where he kissed her while she was sleeping when she came over to meet him in order to return the watch he had given her. all of this was done while they were no longer in a relationship. i don't dislike the ML one bit nor hold any contempt towards the FL. at the end of the day it's a show and the actors are portraying the characters as they were written in the script.
0 0
Replying to ReallyReally • Apr 16, 2025
Title Crush
Cue the people disliking the ml, while fl gets aways with things like.... stalking, and put herself in his atmosphere…
she had the measles not a cold...
0 1
On Crush • Apr 16, 2025
Title Crush Spoiler
i was heavily enjoying this drama. the misunderstandings were definitely avoidable, but oh well it's dramaland. but even through all of that it was a 9 for me. BUT then they decided to give me the twist of her mental illness, and it's not tht which i have a problem with it's the way they executed it. i mean it felt like they couldn't make up their minds abt wanting to leave it in the script or not. which made me drop it to an 8, and even then i feel it's very generous of me.
2 0
On Ski into Love • Apr 7, 2025
have to say this. literally the entire time i was watching this all i kept thinking was "i wanna rewatch cloud 9". and tell me why now that i've finished i'm about to put it on... it just gave cloud 9 vibes to me.
2 2
On Last Cinderella • Apr 4, 2025
tell me why i just started this, and all the comments on Viki are abt how hot Miura Haruma is, so i thought i'd go see who other dramas he's in and I find out he died in 2020. 😭😭😭
5 0
On Connect • Mar 31, 2025
Title Connect Spoiler
that hand thing in ep 4 was giving avatar tail vibes. when she cut her hand i was like bro don’t, im prob making too much out of nothing but still. 😭🤦🏽‍♀️
2 0
On Project Wolf Hunting • Mar 31, 2025
it definitely wasn't the worst thing in the world. i agree that the plot was kinda all over the place, and there was a lot of focus on characters who we didn't need to delve into. towards the end is when there finally seems to be a clear plot line, most likely there will be a sequel.
1 0
On Family Matters • Mar 31, 2025
Title Family Matters Spoiler
so you're telling me after all that, Yeong Su really used her brain drill to make Cheol Hui utterly devoted to her. i mean it's obvious that he felt something for her before her whole "attention", but all the decisions he made after that; leaving, raising a family, protecting Yeong Su. they were all bc of her brain drill?? that doesn't make me happy at all.
3 0
On Dark Hole • Mar 30, 2025
Title Dark Hole
i'm currently on episode three and it's much better than i thought it would be. the trailer didn't really intrigue me, but i decided to give it a go today and it's not disappointing so far.
1 0