Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Italy
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 13, 2026
On The Missing Piece • 3 days ago
I just can't help but feel so sorry for Ji Ming Xuan 😭 he fall in love with Shen Mo since their first meeting and seeing him crying after the break up broke me 😭 I do understand Shem Mo but 🥺 I want to understand what's happen in the present
20 0
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • 4 days ago
the visuals are stunning and also the costumes and probs !! I loved how ep4 turned out when the money turned into…
i'm still watching episode 3 but I agree for visuals and costumes
1 0
On Shadow Punisher • 4 days ago
okay ... can we please talk about the visuals ? 😍😍 love the story but I'm going to watch it slowly because I really want to appreciate everything. the story seems kinda of interesting, i've always liked mysterious crime investigations story
4 2
On Ash • 5 days ago
Title Ash Spoiler
I wanted a final kiss scene 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 tbh i didn't enjoy the last episode but I'm going to miss them so much 💔 what should I do now without Fei Foon & Hui Leuk To??
5 0
On Nour • 7 days ago
Title Nour Spoiler
okay I 'm happy that we got 2 eps today but that's mean next week 's gonna be the last episode? 😭😭😭😭😭😭

loved eps 8 and 9 so far, I cried as a river for both couple . Ken and James have my heart, but I'm so sad about Chita's past 🥺 and felt so sorry for the doctor and his family..
6 0
On Spring of the Blade • 8 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
why?? god tell me why they have to rush everything in the last episodes... I can't 🫠 I didn't like today's episode, I'm sorry but with only 5 episodes left they can't us have everything so rushed..
3 0
On Against the Current • 8 days ago
ep 38 ... Lin Jin Qi, the man that you are 😭❤️ i'm heartbroken 😭😭😭😭😭 I cried as a river the last minutes of the episodes but were worth it. less than 10 episodes left and I 'm not ready to say goodbye to those characters and this story.
15 4
On Irreplaceable • 8 days ago
okay so the first 3 episodes got me. I'm loving it, canìt wait for today's episodes.
6 0
On Deep In • Jul 25, 2026
Title Deep In Spoiler
please don't tell me is going to be an unhappy ending because I don't want it 😭😭😭
I'm crying, those pictures were never a good idea omg I can't 😭😭😭 the last episode next week, how can I manage? please let it be longer I don't want them to end like this 😭😭😭😭
6 1
On Deep In • Jul 11, 2026
Title Deep In Spoiler
" I've followed you" ... pause ... "like a stray dog"

am I the only one in tears ?? 😭 they broke me here , and the snow 😍 pure perfection
I am soooo scared for the next week episode
7 0
On Deep In • Jul 11, 2026
Title Deep In
where can I read the novel ?
I can't wait an entire week for another episode 😭
4 0
Replying to _ • Jul 10, 2026
Title Deep In
You guys end to understand that drama plot they are filming is equally important because it's not fake and that…
i understand the importance but I also would like them to interact more . btw 12 episodes are not enough in my opinion
5 1
On Deep In • Jul 10, 2026
Title Deep In
okay so if episode 6 is all about the drama in the drama, episode 7 will be different right? I'm crying 😭 I love both of the stories but I want more scene of Zhen Xin and Zhang Zhun. an episode can't be 35 minutes about the fake drama and only 5 minutes about the story. crying 😭😭
6 4
Replying to Roseanne24 • Jul 4, 2026
Title Deep In
where i am watching it, it says there is another ep tomorrow, so im confused. apparently its an ep every fri,…
I saw lots of comments saying that this week we're going to have only 2 episodes.... now I'm confused too 😯
0 1
On Deep In • Jul 4, 2026
Title Deep In Spoiler
Ok let's be honest, 30 min episode is not enough 😭 I would like more scenes of Zhen Xin and Zhang Zhun instead of Dr. Fang and patient .
Can't wait a week
1 3
On Deep In • Jul 3, 2026
Title Deep In Spoiler
"you just called my name"
you just can't finish an episode like thaat, c'mon I need more 😭 can't wait for tomorrow
16 0
On Double Helix • Jun 6, 2026
Title Double Helix Spoiler
so, I have to take a moment...
episode 10 ...
how can she not be in jail? really ? how ?
btw the hospital part broke my heart 💔 Ayden's interpretation soo good I was crying even though I know it was even his fault.

At this moment I think the best decision for the two of them is to leave and stay apart at least for a while . they clearly need to understand how to communicate
2 1