Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2021
Replying to HomeScreen Alchemist • Aug 15, 2026
This is only a "just for fun", cheap production, unrealistic live-action drama based on manga series.…
I understand. However, it's walking such a thin between being realistic and not, that I personally wish they would just cross over to the believable area if only they would tweak the numbers and frequency of killings. Although, her having supernatual powers in the first place is funnily enough actually believable in my head. 😄 Lol, such a contradiction.
1 1
On The Husband • Aug 11, 2026
Title The Husband
By episode 7 all I could think of the entire time was how idiotic all the characters were. The only difference is they're all varying degrees of dumb. Seriously, like why write them that way. They're supposed to be smart people in smart professions but everything they do is idiotic. Fortunately things started to get normal around Ep.8. But with an ending like that, why would anyone even bother making this story? I mean, maybe the end was kind of okay and unusual. It just made me feel that Korean word 애매하다, and I personally don't like that ambiguous feeling. Well anyway, still somewhat of a good watch from ep.8 to 11 for me. I just wished they all weren't being such idiots for more than half of the drama.
2 0
Replying to YutoR • Aug 9, 2026
Title 25 Years of You Spoiler
The show wants us to think Sota is the culprit but I think it's just misleading. I'm suspicious about the detective…
I also think so, but not as far as to be sus of the detective. If you're right then you've got real sharp instincts there 😄
1 10
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 3, 2026
Love the exciting, lighthearted first episode. It's packed with so many happenings in one start 😄
9 0
On The Shadow Sovereign • Aug 2, 2026
I agree this is actually good. And I've only watched 2 episodes. It gives off modern drama vibes, just set in a historical palace setting.
4 0
On 25 Years of You • Jul 31, 2026
I can't help but want to root for the guy simply because of his pure devotion and the start of his innocent love, but unfortunately considering the genre, and the suspicious things he's doing, I don't think he's going to end well. 😔 Even so, I'm still holding on to the slightest hope that things will work out for him.🤞🏻😆
5 1
On Borderless: 72 Hours • Jul 20, 2026
Not as bad as the comments say imo. I almost didn't watch after reading them. But glad i tried it out because I actually enjoyed it. Nothing overly dark, no overdone monologues and useless talks while sitting cramped in a room like most other jdramas. They actually run around with some action. I'm a fan of romance, so i like that they at least inserted a bit of funny romance here. That alone is enough to make me keep watching. 😄 Overall good watch if you're looking for something light.
1 0
On Love in Sync • Jul 19, 2026
Title Love in Sync
It started out meh but is getting good. Only 2 eps left tho, ending so soon already 😆
1 0
Replying to TFelix • Jul 19, 2026
He plays Shen Xi He's father in Blossoms of Power, which is currently airing, and he's such a loving father. While…
I'm having something similar happen, with the actor Song Wei Long, although, since he's a lead actor he doesn't really play any bad characters. I tend to start many dramas all at once and watch them all at once or alternatingly. It just so happens that i was watching Youthful glory and The 7 relics of ill omen, then Love for you and The Eternal Fragrance came out, so I watched those as well and I realized Song Wei Long was in all of the ones i'm watching rn😂
1 0
On Hanzaisha: Criminal • Jul 19, 2026
Btw, at the start of ep 2, i fail to see how coming up with a government certified safe mark for kids has anything to do with efforts to boost declining birthrate?
1 3
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Jul 19, 2026
I don't know if it's because I've seen the actor playing FL's dad as a bad guy somewhere else, but to me his looks is just not right for someone who's called a Grand Tutor. That title in my mind is close to someone with a dignified look. From the first i saw him he just looks somewhat sleazy, and over the top pretentious; so out of place with the supposed rank of the character.
3 5
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Jul 17, 2026
Title The East Palace Spoiler
you've finished all 8 already?! Wow!
The question i was responding to wasn't abouthappy or sad. But it's a HE
0 1
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Jul 17, 2026
you've finished all 8 already?! Wow!
I guess you can say clean cut for now, but one aspect kind of made me think there's room for hope. Or maybe that was just my wishful thinking 😂
0 3
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Jul 17, 2026
is this something new? Dying to enter netherworld?
I also find that aspect very brutal. lol. Also how do they know how to keep control of the dying part instead of just being straight up dead? 😂
0 0
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Jul 17, 2026
you've finished all 8 already?! Wow!
Yeah couldn't wait, it was so good! 😄
0 5
On Yi Nian Meng Li • Jul 14, 2026
Well, this is just my take, but I really don't think short dramas should go for the path of doomed and ruined ending at the end. Makes me pissed off because they got great actors but there is not enough significant character depth for me to empathize with them. Ending just makes me feel like I've wasted all that time watching, only to have it end in ruins. Like seriously what is the point of even watching.
4 1