Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2021
On Doctor Qin: Executer • 2 days ago
Good series. I'm definitely always going to root for the vigilante 😄 I hope she never gets caught, but unfortunately for a C drama especially, that will be impossible.
0 0
On Tatsuki: Too Kind for School • 3 days ago
I wasn't interested in this at first, but started to get into it by ep 3. Before I knew it, from there on it was all waterworks for me😭 Then again, I'm the sort that gets easily touched 🥲. It's the kind of story that draws me in, and boy were my eyes really drained afterwards😵
0 0
On Oni no Hanayome • 9 days ago
Pretty good, but even for 2 hours it feels too short for me, 😆 like it's only just the beginning. Hoping for a sequel soon! 😸 💖
2 0
Replying to Senwai • 14 days ago
It's actually crazy that the guy from Episode 4 correctly guessed that Sang Yeob would get married in 2024
Came here to say the same! I'm just now watching this and he guessed what would happen 3 years ahead! He's definitely got talent. I wonder if anyone around Sang Yeob had brought this up at his wedding. I'm guessing he's now a firm believer in the guy and probably would vouch for his accuracy. Lol
0 0
On The Underworld • 19 days ago
I knew which the undercover guy is just by looking at him. Lol. But you know what's weird, is that the protege ML ends up acting and looking like he's the boss, while the undercover "senior brother" looks like the protoge's underling. I kind of wish HJQ would tone it down a little to fit his role. I mean i know he's the star ML when it comes to his usual short dramas, but I don't think it should be the case here. Either that or WNH should step up his looks, or they should swap roles.
0 0
Replying to mylovelymauve • 20 days ago
Interesting that noone writes about this series! When I first read the content, I didn't want to start watching…
I agree. I personally would be very disappointed if she ends up back with him in the end.
1 0
On My AI Partner: Strange Love • 24 days ago
You know, I think whoever created the AI's actually used the 3 participant's faces as reference and then giving them tweaks after. Do Yeon was spot on when she said one looked like Kian. Afterwards noone made anymore comments about the other AIs, but one AI that Kian met while fishing looked a lot like Do Yeon. Afterwards I thought the new AI Kian met at the pool looked a bit like Yoo Bi. I don't know if they were actually doing this, but it's interesting if they were, and if it was revealed later i'm curious as to what the 3 of them has to say at the end of this experi-ment/ence.
1 2
On Fresh off the Sea Season 3 • Sep 5, 2026
So I don't get why they all act like starstruck fans when Jo Jung Suk appeared? I mean I've always thought all of them to be on par with him . Maybe because I see them so much in dramas that i think that? I can't imagine their reaction if they actually meet real A list stars.
0 2
On OK! Let’s Get Divorced • Sep 4, 2026
It's really hard for me to get into this since ep 1. I don't know why I just don't care about it. 12 Eps is too long. They should've gone Netflix style and get it over with in 6 instead.
2 0
On Take a Hike! • Sep 3, 2026
Title Take a Hike!
This show is fun! 😁 I was really hoping Season 2 is confirmed when they talked about the cast deciding their own show, but apparently no confirmation yet 😆
3 0
On Until the T-Shirt Dries • Aug 29, 2026
Title Until the T-Shirt Dries Spoiler
Ep 8 that Mitsuru gets on my nerves. Great that Sakiko left without telling him. He should get a taste of his own medicine. Seeing how it hasn't even been a day since she left and he's already panicked at the thought of being left, I hope she goes away longer and contacts everyone to let them know, except him. Just leave him in the dark for as long as possible. That said, the audacity of him gathering everyone to find out where she is, and even letting out a smile at one of their recollections. He absolutely shouldn't get the right to know, imo. After that ep, I'm thinking this guy is as immature as can be. Everyone else is so nice to still humour him. If it were me I wouldn't give him the time of day. Anyways, GO SAKIKO!
6 2
On Proxy Driver • Aug 26, 2026
Title Proxy Driver
Ok this has got to have either gay porn or sexual violence tag to it. I wasn't expecting to watch that. It was really disturbing and pointless because the main character didn't even have a chance to "search for his dignity" as described in the summary
6 0
On S&X • Aug 23, 2026
Title S&X
Whoever came up with the title did a great job! 😄 I wouldn't have thought to use that japanese hiragana as the letter e.
5 1
On Night Tales • Aug 18, 2026
Title Night Tales
I don't get why they have to give Cheng An and YiKai weird wigs. Don't want to bother with styling their hair or what?
3 0
On The Love Lab • Aug 16, 2026
Title The Love Lab
The first episode was so good i was excited to have expectations for the rest of the show, but the episodes after made me progressively lose interest 😞
4 5