On Alchemy of Souls • Feb 19, 2025 Title Alchemy of Souls if they finished at 17,18 or 19 episode it would be 10/10the season 1 ending and season 2 ruined it 13 0
On Miss Night and Day • Feb 12, 2025 Title Miss Night and Day nice script and chemistry between fl and father; fl and her best friend 1 0
On Bae Suzy • Feb 10, 2025 Person Bae Suzy Suzy is the most beautiful girl in the world. I wish her all the best in her future endeavors and to be happy. 7 0
On I'm Not a Robot • Jan 29, 2025 Title I'm Not a Robot one of the best chemistry between leads. And their actions (romantic wise) are logical. 7 0
On The Midnight Romance in Hagwon • Jan 28, 2025 Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Ruined by casting wooden, rude, no manner dude that has zero chemistry and believability.I just can't help but feel sorry for the show and female lead. The dude was miscasted so hard.Dropped after 7 episodes. 1 0
On Lee Ji Min • Jan 26, 2025 Person Lee Ji Min she is so cute and pretty in crazy love <3I wish she had some main roles. 0 0
On Destined with You • Jan 25, 2025 Title Destined with You Cinematography, (some shots of main lead actress) are perfect.Whoever was behind styling and camera deserve praise.p.s. I watched 12 episodes with skipping their history moments. 2 0
On Wedding Impossible • Dec 15, 2024 Title Wedding Impossible The only adequate character in this drama is Choi Seung A.As for the drama first few episodes were good, but as in most kdramas after 4-6 episodes it goes downhill. 1 0
the season 1 ending and season 2 ruined it
I just can't help but feel sorry for the show and female lead. The dude was miscasted so hard.
Dropped after 7 episodes.
I wish she had some main roles.
Whoever was behind styling and camera deserve praise.
p.s. I watched 12 episodes with skipping their history moments.
As for the drama first few episodes were good, but as in most kdramas after 4-6 episodes it goes downhill.