Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 12, 2022
Replying to Jinnie77 • Jan 12, 2026
Title Idol I
Instead of pointing fingers and blaming him or her....first think about it from their perspective he is already…
I mean it's not the worst ml but he got so much help from her and his ex, why he is so sad.
If i had real pros solving my problems and found out one of them is my fan I would be very happy.
1 2
Replying to Dalgi • Jan 12, 2026
Title Idol I
That white shirt looks so sexy on her!
Everything looks sexy on her. Even pants showcase her sweet ass :)
5 0
On Idol I • Jan 12, 2026
Title Idol I
I dunno but when I worked with arrogant, rude, unintellectual client, if he fired me, I would be very happy.

Imo drama strangely make Sena too soft with that rude man.
5 8
On Idol I • Jan 6, 2026
Title Idol I
She's his fan — so what?
This kind of drama is ridiculously overblown.
If someone is good at their job and admires your work, that's a plus.

These days, many take money and deliver garbage service.
5 1
On Idol I • Jan 5, 2026
Title Idol I
I hate when dude take hand to pretend to help woman when car suddenly stops.
Why they put such stupid move, she already has seabelt. Or is it the way to touch her breasts.
Always triggers me...
6 2
On Idol I • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
Btw that prosecutor can't be called human, yet he wanted to chit chat with her...
9 0
On Idol I • Dec 30, 2025
Title Idol I
Good series, even though 4 episode was kinda filler
3 0
On LOVE.exe • Dec 4, 2025
Title LOVE.exe
why are their dialogues so long and not fancy?
0 0
mmimi_ah • Dec 4, 2025
Review Dear X
first 2 episodes were cool. but 3-4 she only "get revenge" on her father was soo lame.
After packed 2 episodes next 2 were like eternity.
2 0
Replying to meko • Oct 6, 2025
In episode 3 there are some spicy moments with Suzy.
last 2 minutes of episode 3
0 0
Replying to Kdramasana • Oct 6, 2025
I was so excited for this because I loved Kim Woo Bin and Bae Suzy in Uncontrollably Fond , but I was really disappointed…
In episode 3 there are some spicy moments with Suzy.
3 2
Replying to ephemeral • Sep 27, 2025
Title Still 17
They don't make dramas like this anymore 😔
And that’s a good thing. I’m so tired of K-dramas where the male lead is a total scumbag who completely ruins the female lead’s life—yet somehow she not only forgives him, but ends up acting like his sex slave.
3 0
On Shopaholic Louis • Sep 23, 2025
The ML is narcissistic, arrogant child, while the FL plays a masochistic mommy. Honestly, is it romanctic for yall?

2/10 - for wardrobe of Baek Ma Ri and her mom.
8 0
Replying to kenoughkenough • Sep 3, 2025
I actually agree—YoonA doesn’t have the presence to carry the show. She blends into the background while the…
YoonA is hugely overrated - that’s why so many (me and few others) people criticize the casting. You don't need to be hater - just open your eyes.
3 3
Replying to Laura • Sep 3, 2025
No, Yoona is perfect as the FL
YoonA’s popular, sure, but she has zero lead aura. Watch Mr. Queen—Shin Hye-sun owns every scene. A real lead makes you stare; YoonA just blends in.
6 4
Replying to Laura • Sep 3, 2025
No, Yoona is perfect as the FL
don't get me wrong, YoonA is popular but her appearance is like grey mouse / support. She often fades into the background.
3 7