News
Replying to Mailyn • Sep 28, 2025
Title Gemini Spoiler
Well, eps 1, 2, and 7 (I haven't got any further) are on dailymotion but you have to hunt for the episodes that…
Oh really? I've actually never had that problem. It could be my adblocker and antivirus that blocks the redirects.
0 1
Replying to Mailyn • Sep 28, 2025
Title Gemini Spoiler
Well, eps 1, 2, and 7 (I haven't got any further) are on dailymotion but you have to hunt for the episodes that…
It's also on kisskh.co
0 3
Replying to Gabriela_2026 • Sep 28, 2025
Title Gemini Spoiler
Where can I watch it?
kisskh.co
0 0
Replying to Zango • Jul 9, 2025
Title Queen's House
This is a poignant reflection—it reads like a social critique wrapped in dramatic tapestry. Queen’s House…
Why does this read like a Chat GPT response 😂
5 2
On Lee Shi Won • Nov 8, 2023
Person Lee Shi Won
She and Seok-Jin were amazing together in The Devil's Plan<3
7 0
On Ha Seok Jin • Nov 8, 2023
Person Ha Seok Jin
Became obsessed with him after watching the devil's plan.<3
6 0
On Lu Yu Xiao • Sep 17, 2023
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Loved her in "MyJourney to You".😍
10 0
On Bao Jian Feng • Oct 16, 2022
Person Bao Jian Feng
Loved him in "Love Like The Galaxy".
4 0
On Jang Hyuk • Mar 3, 2022
Person Jang Hyuk
I will watch anything this man is in!! <3
8 0
On Yang Se Jong • Dec 23, 2021
Person Yang Se Jong
Happy birthday, looking forward to more from him!!
2 0
On Bloody Game • Nov 2, 2021
Title Bloody Game
Eng sub?
2 1
On Wi Ha Joon • Oct 12, 2021
Person Wi Ha Joon
Stole my heart in (Squid Game).
6 0
On Kyung Sung Hwan • Jul 7, 2021
Person Kyung Sung Hwan
I hope to see more main roles for him.
2 0
On Kitty Chicha Amatayakul • May 16, 2021
Person Kitty Chicha Amatayakul
I love her, she's amazing!!
2 0
On Thida Satan • May 4, 2021
Title Thida Satan
eng subs??
0 0
On Yoon Kyun Sang • Mar 31, 2021
Person Yoon Kyun Sang
Happy birthday <3
1 0
On Kim Ji Soo • Mar 6, 2021
Person Kim Ji Soo
I don't know what to feel!
2 0
On Kim Dong Hee • Jan 19, 2021
Person Kim Dong Hee
So talented, looking forward to more from him!!
5 0
On Kim Bum • Dec 26, 2020
Person Kim Bum
I Loved him in "The Tale of the Nine-Tailed Fox", excited to see more from him!!
4 0
On Song Kang • Dec 24, 2020
Person Song Kang
He did such an amazing job in "Sweet Home", can't wait for more!!
14 0