News
Replying to WesternPeace • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This is such a rewatchable episode. All except for the scenes where Tawan and Vegas got handsy. Cuz that was so…
But hearing vegas speak English was π₯°π₯°π₯°
5 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Lets just agree we won't talk about the fart scene π
8 6
Replying to trusfrated • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Kenβs head on the table. It was so creepy ππ
Lmao enjoyed it tho
1 0
Replying to Yeehaw • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Please dont tell me Kinn actually forgot about Pete. Boy are u serious rn?π§ββοΈ
He better get his mind together
0 1
Replying to Renata MJ • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
How can Kinn forget about Pete?! :(( the baby is suffering so much...
PLS I NEARLY CRIED
2 0
Replying to imad • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
TANKHUNNNNNNNNNN LETS GO
Hes an icon
4 0
Replying to trusfrated • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
KINN LOOKED SO FUCKING HOT WHILE SMOKING π©π₯
OMG PLS AND VEGAS GOIMG " NO NO NO " AND KIM BEATING PEOPLE UP THEY ARE ALL SO HOT
5 0
Replying to maplecottoncandy • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Y'all, I was NOT ready for the VegasPete scenes! It was SO much more intense than anything I could've EVER imagined!…
My man wants to be electrocuted lmaooo
6 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
3 MINS OF VEGAS PETE WTF IN NEED OF MORE
12 2
Replying to Rubixcube • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Noooooooo!!!! Wtf is this spoiler......this is a spoiler so don't click if you don't want to be spoiled........https://lovekil.tumblr.com/post/686779872572506112/they-can-take-the-whole-episode-back-i-dont-want
PLS I SAW IT TOO WTF
0 2
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
WTF I JUST SAW A SPOILER
Kinn and Porsche are pointing guns at each other
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
WTF I JUST SAW A SPOILER
0 3
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If kinnporsche trends it will overshadow the matter that's happening in thailand.
Thailand is witnessing one of the worst cases of police brutality with cops shooting rubber bullets on a crowd of peaceful protesters.
0 2
Replying to earthmixxitup • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
hey guys! happy viewing (for those watching the cut version) and remember to not trend any hashtags. just watch…
Hii baby β€
1 1
Replying to Calicomoon • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
PETE Babbbbyyyyyy!!!!
Our angel
0 1
Replying to cutie_daisy • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I really want to know how not trending #kinnporsche help people. Like how is that releated because i don't know…
If kinnporsche trends it will overshadow the matter that's happening in thailand.
15 5
Replying to Angry bird • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Everyone please don't trend ep 10 this week. Keep supporting them without using hashtag. Love you all. β€οΈ
β€β€β€
0 0
Replying to Tato • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I respect how BOC priotirizes human lives over their work but at the same time it is sad if you think about how…
I wish we could do more β€
3 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
For the one's who don't fully understand what's happening -- Thailand is witnessing one of the worst cases of police brutality with cops shooting rubber bullets on a crowd of peaceful protesters. I know KP is important to us but people's lives is a priority that we must have so please do not trend any hashtags.
24 0
Replying to miaa99 • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
every year is shit , violence , the humans doesn't deserve violence in every country
Its heartbreaking
4 0

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1