Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to cutie_daisy • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Watch it on kisskh
U dont have to wait they upload it at the same time iqiyi does
1 1
Replying to miaa99 • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
OMG YES HE SHOULD BACK TO GRAVE AND NOT COME. BACK
YES
1 0
Replying to Elth • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
May I join, please? πŸ™
Ur more than welcome ❀
1 0
Replying to Angry bird • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
He should cos "Betrayer must die!" ✌️
Preferably in the hands of Porsche
4 1
Replying to Angry bird • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
111k wow 😍πŸ”₯
❀❀❀
0 0
Replying to Didiaini • Jun 11, 2022
Title Immortality
Try WuChangJie !!! You will find it on novelupdates
Is it a happy ending? I read about it and it sounds appealing πŸ‘€
0 1
Replying to Pinklotus12 • Jun 11, 2022
Title Immortality
Try Yuwu for good smut. For both smut and Toxicity, Try casefile compendium. MXTX books don't contain Toxicity…
Thank you I'll definitely give it a try
0 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jun 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
People still salty about the cheek kiss? Seriously? Well, I wanna see them having sex on the screen. Now what…
Same I wanna see it if barcode is comfortable ill happily roll with it 😭
3 0
Replying to piercedprincessx • Jun 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If they do take some kimchay scenes out I honestly don’t even wanna know, keep it to yourself boc πŸ’€
Ill hack
3 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Its 110809 ❀
Of course I will my love ❀
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Its 110809 ❀
Ur using the website bby
0 1
Replying to KP4L • Jun 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I’m shipping Tankhun with JomπŸ˜‚
Now that's interesting
0 0
Replying to Niloo • Jun 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMN8qjF8s/My kimchay heart πŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ
😭❀❀ babies
0 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jun 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This anticipation is killing me πŸ˜–πŸ˜–
Im on the edge
0 0
Replying to unkown_mm • Jun 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
22 hours, we r calm my friends, we calm right!!!??
Absolutely we aren't 😭
2 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • Jun 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Nuuuuuuuuuh MDL app not working so I can't see how many real comments we've got T.TI wanna celebrate but idk which…
Its 110809 ❀
1 5
Replying to WesternPeace • Jun 10, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Why are you trying to start a fight? I mean you are literally initiating a fight?You are the moral police. What…
Contradicting themselves lmao
1 1