Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to gwxgen • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche Spoiler
is there a way to watch it while airing with eng subs?
Kisskh
1 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I love how boc is prioritizing people's lives over fame. Many companies can't relate
26 3
Replying to Rubixcube • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Heyyy everyone 👋👋👋👋👋
Hii❤
0 1
Replying to lialiye • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
never have expectations for kimchay screentime
😭 imagine they are gone be the new vp
0 0
Replying to Tato • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
We need to see what happens after that kiss.
Yes pls ill die if i have to wait an other week
0 1
Replying to miaa99 • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/beoncloud_th/status/1535638117906259974 DONT TREND ANY HASHTAGS TODAY!
❤❤❤
1 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I want to see all 3 couples imagine they don't give us kimchay lmfaoo
5 5
Replying to Tato • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Waiting not patiently at all for Vegas to consume Pete.
They will consume us
1 1
Replying to Gee • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Patiently waiting to see Vegas’ toy collection ready for Pete hehe
I wonder how big his dildos are
2 0
Replying to miaa99 • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
1 HOUR 35 MIN!!!!!
2 hour 35 mins 😭
1 1
Replying to KP4L • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I think I saw a poster of Kinnporsche hugging in the rain, I hope it’s included in this episode
It was in ep 8 ❤
0 1
Replying to miaa99 • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Guys are you ready ?
Absolutely not 😭
1 0
Replying to Vaish • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Before ep 10 drops, gonna go and rewatch the sweetest confession scene from ep 9. IVE BEEN REWATCHING IT EVERYDAY…
YES KIMCHAY HEALS US
4 1
Replying to Gee • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Why are the last few hours the hardest to get through 😭😭
Its torture
1 0
Replying to KP4L • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So when Kinn was apologizing, he said “I never crossed the line with my other bodyguards before”, so I think…
Honestly i feel sympathy for big
0 1
Replying to Nine • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I love reading everyone being excited for VegasPete
We have been waiting for too long 😭
1 0
Replying to KP4L • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
That ass grab Kinn did still has me in a chockhold😭
It lives rent free in my head
3 0
Replying to Nity Sultana • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Alright VP nation, as we near the 3 hour mark I wanna wish us all a very merry good luck. I live in Australia…
Goodnight my love good luck ❤
0 0
Replying to ctanj • Jun 11, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I guess we won’t get the pool scene or are they gonna surprise us?
Hopefully tbh
2 0