News
On KinnPorsche • Jun 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
2 days more
3 2
Replying to Niki • Jun 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I know Im crazy but i read some ff and I a little bit ship Kinn and Cheyπ Forgive meπ
LMFAOOOO THAT'S A NEW GHOST SHIP
3 0
Replying to Saitama • Jun 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I think Kim and chay will be the endgame!!!
Obviously
1 0
Replying to Riri • Jun 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Mimiiiiiiiiiiiii
I LOVE YOU
0 3
Replying to Gee • Jun 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
guys, i am so confused, are books 2-4 of KP out, because i saw thai people bought the book set, but some people…
I read them all 4 online so idk π€£
0 3
Replying to SUNSET • Jun 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Which is the most commented drama on MDL?
Kinnporsche atm and then Immortality with 65k or something
1 2
On KinnPorsche • Jun 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What if we get a full episode dedicated to VegasPete?π
15 8
Replying to Dane • Jun 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
WHAT? π https://twitter.com/dunkluvrr/status/1531643557915684865?s=20&t=obgGk-hlupzJPZK6H_GF8g
Nah thats spreading miss information
0 2
Replying to ElixerUmeed • Jun 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
i wish if apo can see all these comments........and see all the love......
Yes pls
0 0
Replying to sunflower_moon • Jun 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/apoluvs/status/1531992126900215808?s=20&t=rh9q5JbjhMbB0aM7RiCuMglike fr!!
Small waist
0 0
Replying to Angry bird • Jun 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Happy 98k π₯
β€β€β€
0 0
Replying to RattleTheStars • Jun 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I know I canβt be the only one but does anyone else find Porsche completely unbearable for the first couple…
Hes extremely annoying in the book not to mention homophobic
3 0
On KinnPorsche • Jun 2, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Morning babies
0 5
Replying to Tato • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
They better make Vegas moan Pete's name during love making scenes just like they did with Kinn and Porsche.
Better make Vegas speak properly not just moan
1 3
Replying to Sanie • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Why kimchay so cute god even reading their sex on ao3 is cuteWhat's wrong with me ππ
Send the link π
0 1
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Wow, the comment is close to 100kIs 200k possible b4 this show ends?
It wil most likely be 150k
2 2
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Who's first time
Kinn and Porsche, fully sober
0 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Am I the only one who really wanted to see how their first time would be like after episode 4, I feel robbed π€‘
12 5
On KinnPorsche • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I NEED TO HEAR KINN CALL PORSCHE " MY BABY " LIKE IN THE BOOK
16 1
Replying to Tato • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Okie I forgot pool scene is gonna be in the ep 9I take back what I saidI AM SUPER EXCITED GIVE ME EP 9
Ep 9 is gone be in ep 9? What crack did Vegas put u on π
1 1

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1