Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 21 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to 9532397 • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
WHY WOULD YOU POST THIS WHY
SHARING MY PAIN
1 3
Replying to 9532397 • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
PLS BE QUIET
NO I WON'T SUFFER ALONE
2 0
Replying to Sleepy_dreamy • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Can't wait to see this part !it's going to be so heart breaking for us
I hope they won't cut it out
0 2
Replying to Sleepy_dreamy • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The way BOC testing our patience πŸ’€πŸ’€
I have a hate-love relationship with them 😭
1 1
On KinnPorsche • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The excitement, the fear, the feral yearning for vegaspete.
13 3
On KinnPorsche • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
β€œI never thought of that but can’t you see what I’m doing now? How much I care about your feelings now?” -Vegas β€œIf you really care about me, you would never do this to me! Let me go!” -Pete
10 19
Replying to purplearmy • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Vegaspete in kp becoming an illusion like Haoyixing drama 🀑
Clowning us each week
0 0
Replying to Riri • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Haven't done this here today soI LOVE YOU MIMI
Ur spreading ur love everywhere 😭 I LOVE YOU
0 4
Replying to Nine • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Jeff and Barcode are so so so so cute together
CUTEST
0 0
Replying to earthmixxitup • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
if they don’t give us vegaspete in the first week of pride month then that would be a real bummer
We deserve it
0 0
Replying to FullStop • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Happy 97kπŸ’₯πŸ’₯
❀❀
0 0
Replying to Sanie • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Morning πŸ’™Did I miss something?
Morning love
0 1
Replying to Moon • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://twitter.com/mikhailos_ass/status/1530570244649062401
Mile said its in ep 9
3 2
Replying to Nine • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Long time no see! I didn't watch/read/comment anything about KP for two days because I was too busy 😭 I feel…
We missed u bby
0 1
Replying to PTD • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hi my dear friends ❀ 😊
Hi bby
0 0
Replying to Csea2297 • Jun 1, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I still can't believe that Jeff is 27 and 10 years older then Barcode...he looks like he's maybe 22-23 and I swear…
I need to know his secret
0 0