Editorials
Replying to KritikaMorya • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I was not following the comment section for few days What is side story, what happening
There is a special episode today with a side story
0 8
Replying to miaa99 • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
what time is it supposed to be in europe?
4pm
3 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I will say this AGAIN. The episode needs to be MORE than 30 minutes
I'll be mad if not
2 0
Replying to aki • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Anyway listen since today is the day I got to know season 2 is confirm ..so I wanna ask did they already filmed…
They didn't film it they are working on the script
1 5
Replying to miu • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Man i slept through the entire side story thing TT
IT'S OK U WILL BE AWAKE WHEN IT AIRS
0 1
Replying to Niloo • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Why?Did i miss sth?
Side story ep is coming today
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Well after the side story this comment section is gone blow lmfao
5 3
Replying to trusfrated • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Meditation bestie meditation
Is this meditation involving chocolate π
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So how am I supposed to wait until 4pm my time rn
2 9
Replying to Riri • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
If they really show the shit Khun pulled then I'm gonna be crying along with Porsche ππ
Lmao I wanna see it
2 1
Replying to aki • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Just 8 episodes left ..how are they gonna sum up this fast imaoo anyway they should give us side story contain…
Season 2 was already confirmed
0 1
Replying to Badass Bunny • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So the suprise is KinnPorscheSideStory! π€
JUMPS IN UR ARMS* I'M HAPPY
0 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ig we will just have ti wait and see
HUG ME AND LET'S WAIT WHILE WE WIGGLE OUR TOES AND EAT CHOCOLATE WITH BUNNY
0 1
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This side story could literally be 7 mins and Iβd be happy π knowing we have a big episode coming AH
YESSS PLSS
1 0
Replying to ctanj • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Itβs definitely the scene where Porsche assumes Kinn is dead!!!! Omg
IMMAM CRY
1 0
Replying to Likai • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I wonder if it is a special preview from the next episode or a fully side story or...(This is driving me insane)
It better be a full 40 mins
0 0
Replying to PizzaWithPineapple • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
MIMI, I COULD CRY. I was so sad that I had to wait until Sunday and now they bless us with a special episode today?…
PLS I'M DYING I HOPE IT WILL BE LONGER THAN 20 MINS
0 0
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
THATS THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK ITS ABOUT CAUSE WHY WOULD THE HOSPITAL SCENE BE A SIDE STORY ?? ITS GOTTA BE…
IT BETTER BE I'M THRIVING RN
1 0
Replying to Pookie_Hyun • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
its KP side story Ep gahhhh WE WON WE F*CKING WON ππ
HUGS U* BE HAPPY WITH ME
1 1
On KinnPorsche • May 19, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'M SO BLESSED OMG I WANNA HUG Y'ALL FFS SIDE STORY BETTER BE ABOUT VEGAS PETE SIS
5 8

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1