Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 20 days ago
  • Location: In Moran's chamber
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: December 4, 2021
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award7 Flower Award34 Coin Gift Award2 Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award4 Thread Historian1 Boba Brainstormer1 Lore Librarian1 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award1
Replying to Mimicat • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
You are my princess I shall spoil you to death β€πŸˆβ€β¬›
Since you are already my little princess, I shall adopt you as well πŸˆβ€β¬›πŸ˜
2 0
Replying to allieveraskedfor • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
UHGGG I've never wanted an episode to air as fast as I want this next episode to air! Anyone know which part of…
Well it's the hospital scene and there is a photo going around indicating it already
3 0
Replying to Khun Wegath • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
guys i am mimi and bunny's child now i shall refuse to be known as anything other than that😀
YES I CONFIRM THIS
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I protect ❀πŸ₯Ί can we adopt you please
You are the leader's child, now nothing can harm you 😏❀
0 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
OK I wanna ask a question to all of you: what do you guys think of me? (Honest answers)
You are my blondie ❀ I’m filled with appreciation for all you are and all you aspire to be, although I haven't got the chance to meet you in real life, I hope that you can stop and take a minute to see yourself truthfully, because you are one heck of a girl. And I'm just glad I know you, your comments are always cheerful (οΌΎβ–½οΌΎ) you make so many people smile, your existence is amazing, you are smart and I already know you are beautiful, I don't need no picture for that hehe
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I protect ❀πŸ₯Ί can we adopt you please
YOU ARE MINE AND BUNNNY'S CHILD NOW ❀ no one should hurt our little demon
0 3
Replying to Khun Wegath • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
bunny pls dont kill me im just a kidπŸ˜”
I'll be your mommy ❀😏
0 2
Replying to Khun Wegath • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
bunny pls dont kill me im just a kidπŸ˜”
I protect ❀πŸ₯Ί can we adopt you please
0 5
Replying to Khun Wegath • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
she's making me blush and giggle irl im going to cry now
I'll have to kiss the blush away * pecks ur cheeks
0 1
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Mimi could literally beat me & I'd thank her, so there's that
You are my princess I shall spoil you to death β€πŸˆβ€β¬›
0 2
Replying to Mimicat • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I shall cave your name on my heart πŸˆβ€β¬›β€
Seems like you need mouth to mouth resuscitation ❀
0 1
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'd literally pay her to step on me LMAO
No need to pay me your wishes are my command β€πŸˆβ€β¬›
1 0
Replying to Khun Wegath • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
gonna screenshot every comment mimi has replied to mine and tattoo it on my forehead. MARK MY WORDS
I shall cave your name on my heart πŸˆβ€β¬›β€
1 3
Replying to Mimicat • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
They are gone watch it at the cinema with the fans that got a ticket for it
I don't think they will post it but if they do then it will be on be on iqiyi
1 3
Replying to 8734785 • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm having fun hehe
He's not taken irl just in our little fan fiction world
0 0
Replying to 8734785 • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm having fun hehe
MAN I KNEW IRS LITTLE FOX
0 1
Replying to 9069221 • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Idk what yall are talking about but I agree with each and every one of you!!
LMFAO FAIR
1 1