Editorials
Replying to Tae for GAP • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Taetea is back can we have a hint please? 🥺
The first letter of their name?
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ok our next game is to guess who TSR's crush is lmao
0 15
Replying to earthmixxitup • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
quick question: do you guys think they’re gonna completely alter the vegaspete storyline to make it a bit more…
Well the author did refuse to work with filmania because they wanted to soften it up so I don't know if they were ready to negotiate with be on cloud and to be honest I hope they will stick with the original plot
2 1
Replying to Foxi • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Let me guess... You saw mimi's face reveal didn't you
Hehe thank you bby ❤
2 0
Replying to PizzaWithPineapple • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
okay that mv is a MASTERPIECE!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxWa8tZC9u0
I love it sm
1 1
Replying to Foxi • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Let me guess... You saw mimi's face reveal didn't you
Not u sharing my pics I stg 🤣
0 2
Replying to Inusike • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Somebody should buy Pete some panties pls. All that bodyguard salary and he can’t buy a pant .
Let him free the cheeks
0 0
Replying to Likai • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
GAME! ✨🎉What emotion this character brings out from you?Answer with word and the emote .Porsche?Childish…
Lovely
1 0
Replying to Likai • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Happy 66K OMG! ✨🎉
❤❤
0 0
Replying to Tato • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
What's with all the drama in the comment sectionWhat did I miss?😂
a love triangle
0 0
Replying to 8278409 • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Guys bible saw my story I'm .....I don't know what to say 😩😩😩😩
As he should hehe
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
She has??? Why when how
Maybe you should try talking to her privately before jumping to conclusions 😟?
0 0
Replying to lialiye • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
here’s my face revealhttps://lialiye.tumblr.com/post/684611681253556224i’ll delete it later
So prettyyy
1 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Do u want us to do it again lmfao
https://mimicatsworld.tumblr.com/post/684612113914806272/here-u-go
2 2
Replying to Mimicat • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
She has??? Why when how
But why???
0 2
Replying to piercedprincessx • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I guess my wife has abandoned ship, what shall I ever do 💔😞
She has??? Why when how
0 4
Replying to lialiye • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
uall done face reveal while i was napping 😭
Do u want us to do it again lmfao
0 13
On KinnPorsche • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
This love triangle makes me wanna slap bunny hard for making me feel neglected 😒 someone tell that bitch that she owes me a love letter
1 0
Replying to Angry bird • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Okay...i never wanted to reveal my crush name...cos I knew that people will make it dirty...see?? It's happening...…
No need to leave, admitting it will allow you to move on faster which is not a bad thing, gege and Inu will be okay, I trust their relationship and you will soon find your soulmate as well, we all love you and consider you a part of the family 🐈⬛ we don't let cult members walk away bby
1 0
Replying to Nine • May 18, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
The love story between gege, trusfrated and angry bird made me think of the show "secret crush on you" I didn't…
I watched it but ended up dropping it, it's definitely a new side of BL, it's light and comedic with no unnecessary drama
0 1

7
34
2
1
4
1
1
1
2
1